Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud (25068 Views)

Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by ekestic1976(f): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
[May the worms devour your innards, you blasphemous fool.quote author=abokibuhari post=48905628]is this short man a true pastor, like osibanjo like adeboye[/quote]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by knight05(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
doghari
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by bigapplelass(f): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
All you "Internet ranters" won't understand if you're not from Edo State or actually live in Benin! Ize-Iyamu is a worthless, deceitful & bastardly imbecilic fake pastor laced with spittle of occultism! He has harloted himself from House of Igbenedion to PDP to Eiye to PDP to to ogboni back to PDP because of relevance & money. It can't save him.. GOD must WIN in EDO 2016....

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by greatex(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sijo01:
The middle man is dull outwardly and inwardly sad
oh u noticed
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by adeboizy11(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Osinbade: osho baba aka go an die, na d new criminal wey go kwontinu thief thief edo money 4rm where u stop be this?

Obaseki: na one chance dem go enter when I begin from where osho baba wan stop

Oshomole: na rig we go rig am last last. Dem never chichumchin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by greatex(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
bigapplelass:
All you "Internet ranters" won't understand if you're not from Edo State or actually live in Benin! Ize-Iyamu is a worthless, deceitful & bastardly imbecilic fake pastor laced with spittle of occultism! He has harloted himself from House of Igbenedion to PDP to Eiye to PDP to to ogboni back to PDP because of relevance & money. It can't save him.. GOD must WIN in EDO 2016....
shai eh.....y u nor be guy make I tell u word wey u go think till u reach old age....mtchew now go nd wash ya mouth
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by wittyt98(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
they are laughing and Caroline can't afford ordinary hoverboard again.. hmm God will judge

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by greatex(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
[s]
bigapplelass:
[/s]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by claremont(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sijo01:

If we compare the tenure of Oshiomole with that of his predecessors, don't you think he has done well?! He might not be the best, but at least he is better than the Igbinedion dynasty. I think anyone he gives his backing to should be supported to continue the good job he has done.

I'm totally unbiased, I don't have time for this PDP/APC bullsh-it. My opinion is based on what people on ground have told me, I haven't been there for years.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by bigapplelass(f): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
greatex:
shai eh.....y u nor be guy make I tell u word wey u go think till u reach old age....mtchew now go nd wash ya mouth

u dey vex because na true i talk! Every Edo person knows about ize-iyamu & his leadership of "rainbow coalition" of confra members.. come Benin help me wash the mouth if u get liver since sum tin dey hungry u.. askor!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by discusant: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
EATERS OF NIGERIA'S WEALTH LAUGHING OUT LOUD OVER THE MISERABLE PLIGHT OF THEIR POOR FELLOW CITIZENS.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by wrecksfurd(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
"They are there ranting while we are here chilling. Egbon Nigerians, if you want your piece of the national cake, come and collect it. Hahahaha"

And they keep laughing at us till 2019 angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Osho;don't tell me dat bubu has travelled againoo. yemi:haha,it was even in kenya sef obaseki:haha,but this is serious
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by Renewed16(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
three wise men
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by greatex(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
bigapplelass:

u dey vex because na true i talk! Every Edo person knows about ize-iyamu & his leadership of "rainbow coalition" of confra members.. come Benin help me wash the mouth if u get liver since sum tin dey hungry u.. askor!
I don't argue with ladies so will just end dis...... what do u even know about Edo state politics Apart from maybe what ur APC father or broda or husband if u are married has told u.....nor too worry shall september don reach.....gudnit love swtdreams
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by BUHARImyDOG: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
three wicked souls
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by higherpower: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
abokibuhari:
is this short man a true pastor, like osibanjo like adeboye

A shot man is a SAN n the VP. Ur tall father is a no body? I purposely insult your father because if he had used a condom, this insult u brought to him would have been avoided.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by kennynikky(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Osinbajo the Pastor!!!!!!
nt any longer, bloody politician.. Apc people.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by crisycent: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Obaseki wen dey run from debate. E go hard APC.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by Sijo01(f): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
claremont:

If we compare the tenure of Oshiomole with that of his predecessors, don't you think he has done well?! He might not be the best, but at least he is better than the Igbinedion dynasty. I think anyone he gives his backing to should be supported to continue the good job he has done.

I'm totally unbiased, I don't have time for this PDP/APC bullsh-it. My opinion is based on what people on ground have told me, I haven't been there for years.

Why quote me to pass your campaign?........... I stated an observation and you choose to bother my mention with people who careless about the people they claim to represent.

By the way, don't you think your two paragraphs are contradictory.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by socrates007: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
These people are not on the same world with the people they swore to serve.they are not feeling the hunger,anguish and abject poverty that has taken it hold in the country.that why one of them said very few disgruntled elements are the one criticizing and complaining,they fail to realize that. most nigerian are disappointmented in them all.not just in this present administration but also the previous
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by buchilino(m): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
HAHAHAHA, VP, ADAMS MY DEAR Y R U N GODWIN LAUGHING. WE DON'T NO BUT WE KEEP LAUGHING
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by buchilino(m): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
HAHAHAHA, VP~ADAMS MY DEAR Y R U N GODWIN LAUGHING. ADAMS~WE DON'T NO BUT WE KEEP ON LAUGHING
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by Tmoyo(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
abokibuhari:
any brain diffused
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by claremont(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sijo01:

Why quote me to pass your campaign?........... I stated an observation and you choose to bother my mention with people who careless about the people they claim to represent.
By the way, don't you think your two paragraphs are contradictory.

The reason I quoted you specifically is because you chose to insult someone old enough to be your father.
Sijo01:
Personally, I don't care who the Edo people vote into power, Edo people living in Edo state will live to 'enjoy' whoever they vote in.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by donatus101(m): 1:04am On Aug 30, 2016
angry angryour politicians disgust me, they make jokes to one another and laff out loud, the nation's basic challenges does not bother them at all, these men are stone hearted angryour politicians disgust me, they make jokes to one another and laff out loud, the nation's basic challenges does not bother them at all, these men are stone hearted
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by toshmann(m): 1:27am On Aug 30, 2016
Ndi oshi
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by vally68: 3:47am On Aug 30, 2016
abokibuhari:
Y r u foolish now... what's your escuse?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=abokibuhari post=48905628]is this short man a true pastor, like osibanjo like adeboye[Such would be asked of you from the next generation. You lack moral, please.]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by Kobicove(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2016
See as Obaseki put im hands for back dey form humble boy grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Obaseki Laughing Out Loud by rapztar(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Oshe baba you know say you no fine instead of you make you bring handsome aspirant you go bring your comrade in ugliness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured / Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) / Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.