Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Jamb Cbt/direct Entry 2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Cbt/direct Entry 2017 (1738 Views)

Direct Entry 2017/2018 Admission Whatsapp Group / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 / DIRECT ENTRY 2017 Admission Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Cbt/direct Entry 2017 by omat20(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Are you writing Jamb cbt 2017 or Direct Entry? You stand a chance to win 2000 monthly. All you need do is Like JAMB Cbt/direct ENTRY 2017 facebook page.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Cbt/direct Entry 2017 by omat20(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2016
like the page today
Re: Jamb Cbt/direct Entry 2017 by 9jageekz(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hi,

Just concluded my ND program last year 2016 and awaiting my 2nd Semester Result..

Is it advisable to purchase DE form or wait till my results which I expected to be out late this month..

Pls when is the DE form goin on sale?
Re: Jamb Cbt/direct Entry 2017 by lannre(m): 1:25am On Jan 09, 2017
Please which University is currently open for Direct entry. Thanks.
Re: Jamb Cbt/direct Entry 2017 by fadopex(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Please, I nid details on this year's DE form n admission process. want to apply for food science and technology in FUTA. this my nomba u can give me a flash n I'll call. thanks
Re: Jamb Cbt/direct Entry 2017 by fadopex(m): 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Please add ne up for any watsapp group for DE applicants to FUTA. 08068549650
Re: Jamb Cbt/direct Entry 2017 by trino: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
With Testdriller UTME 2017, we present an unrivaled software solution that guarantee that the candidates score from 270 and above in their UTME. The reasons for this milestone is not far fetched as the Testdriller software possess the interface that is exactly like the one for their UTME. We also incorporated the literature textbook recommended for candidates to read in the software(The last days at the Forcados). Detailed summary of each chapter was also included in the software. We are also confident about the performance of the software in aiding students because of the ability to not only assess the students ability of answering questions correctly in exam conditions, but also assessing their speed. This is usually presented after an exam session with software with different form of illustration given(i.e. in tables,bar charts, pie charts,etc) to aid understanding. This software also gives you an ample opportunity to study by topic of interest, thereby giving room for a student to thoroughly treat a particular topic and all the questions on that topic in the past questions from 2000-2016.

With Testdriller SSCE 2017, we present a software solution that aids the candidate to study in three modes which is STUY,MOCK & PRACTICE mode. It also contain theory questions for all the past years and mark the answers that a candidate input for a particular question based on the degree of correctness(in percentage) to the default answer coded in the software.

With Testdriller Android comes also a special feature called the SCHOOL FINDER that helps candidate to search for their courses and the institutions offering them with the number of applicants that applied for it the previous year. It gives the candidate an overview of competitive areas and schools (university, polytechnics & college of education). It also covers over 16,000 bank of past questions for both SSCE & UTME.

And now, the new Testdriller JSCE 2017 that avails students in the junior secondary sections opportunity to study on all their subject of interest. Students right from JSS1-3 can use this software to equip them academically while bracing up adequately for their JUNIOR WAEC.

For more information and to make your orders:

Call/Whatsapp Valentine on 08034047666 or 07058199231
Email: testdrillersoftwaresolutions@gmail.com

Re: Jamb Cbt/direct Entry 2017 by Vioncy(f): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Please o... am a student of KENPOLY in Bori... just concluded my Nd....and i want to swap to a Uni (RSUST) do i really need DE or can't i just apply...plx someone should explian dis direct entry stuf to me and also tell me if there is other ways of going to uni without re-taking dis jamb called direct entry

(1) (Reply)

AAUA Releases Her First Batch Admission List(check HERE) / Lagos Set To Pay Bursary And Scholarship To Beneficiaries: Payment Timetable / The Relevance Of Logic To Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.