Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Iman Shumpert's Body Though - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iman Shumpert's Body Though (7807 Views)

This Pic Of Teyana Taylor And Iman Shumpert Is Hella Cute / Checkout Rihanna’s Hot Bikini Body Though That’s Breaking The Net (!8+ Photo) / Kehinde Bankole Vs Chanel Iman: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Airforce1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nothing special
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
That back in particular
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Airforce1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Get clay and mould one for yourself
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Get clay and mould one for yourself
Mould it for me, thanks dear
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
Generic, plain vanilla, regular, ordinary. I've got a better physique. cool
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2016
Haute:
Generic, plain vanilla, regular, ordinary. I've got a better physique. cool
Lol let me see
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
1bkaye:
Lol let me see
No problem. But one question. What are you going to do with it? I can't go through the stress of posting my picture for nothing, can I? cheesy
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Haute:

No problem. But one question. What are you going to do with it? I can't go through the stress of posting my picture for nothing, can I? cheesy
Lol I'll decide once I've seen it cheesy
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
1bkaye:

Lol I'll decide once I've seen it cheesy

That'll be handing all the discretionary power over to you. Risky, and scary. Maybe if I got to know you better, then it'd be more like a calculated risk. cheesy
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Haute:

That'll be handing all the discretionary power over to you. Risky, and scary. Maybe if I got to know you better, then it'd be more like a calculated risk. cheesy
You'll be ok. Oh? Ok, well my monicker is 1bkaye for a start and I'm a nairaland user. Enough? Lol
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Shymm3xx: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
1bkaye:
That back in particular

That body ain't got shit on my body. He's a basketball player, so it's understandable.

Ya tiddays look very handful. When you're ready - you and I can make a movie only if you'll lick my amazing body.
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Boosit angry
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
1bkaye:

You'll be ok. Oh? Ok, well my monicker is 1bkaye for a start and I'm a nairaland user. Enough? Lol

You sure you're not an alien? 'Cos your monicker sounds more like an Identification code. And you're sure you're not a science experiment? Do you remember your childhood? My spidey senses are really tingling with suspicion. You know what, just type the result of 5+7 and send it to me in a PM to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you're indeed human. 'Cos bots nowadays ehn. SMH cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Shymm3xx:

That body ain't got shit on my body. He's a basketball player, so it's understandable.

Ya tiddays look very handful. When you're ready - you and I can make a movie only if you'll lick my amazing body.

Lol like everyone else online yeah?
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Shymm3xx: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
1bkaye:

Lol like everyone else online yeah?

Lool. Just you and I alone if you can be a keeper. I just picked one grey hair from my beards tonight. That shows a nyggah is getting old, hence I don't wanna be a player anymore (not that I was ever one lol).

Have you got what it takes to make me sprung and put me on smash?
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Haute:

You sure you're not an alien? 'Cos your monicker sounds more like an Identification code. And you're sure you're not a science experiment? Do you remember your childhood? My spidey senses are really tingling with suspicion. You know what, just type the result of 5+7 and send it to me in a PM to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you're indeed human. 'Cos bots nowadays ehn. SMH cheesy
Step your CAPTCHA game up c'mon nau
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lool. Just you and I alone if you can be a keeper. I just picked one grey hair from my beards tonight. That shows a nyggah is getting old, hence I don't wanna be a player anymore (not that I was ever one lol).

Have you got what it takes to make me sprung and put me on smash?
Lmao which Jaheim song are you quoting?
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Shymm3xx: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
1bkaye:

Lmao which Jaheim song are you quoting?

Loool. I love Jaheim to bits but I'm not quoting him. That's from my heart - straight with no chasers lol.
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
1bkaye:

Step your CAPTCHA game up c'mon nau

Uh? CAPTCHAs are so retro. Now I feel like I'm chatting with Grandma. What are you, 200 years old? Step up your PM game, c'mon nau. *sigh* *facepalm* tongue
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Loool. I love Jaheim to bits but I'm not quoting him. That's from my heart - straight with no chasers lol.
Lol moving
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 10, 2016
Haute:

Uh? CAPTCHAs are so retro. Now I feel like I'm chatting with Grandma. What are you, 200 years old? Step up your PM game, c'mon nau. *sigh* *facepalm* tongue
Lol how are CAPTCHAs retro? Still a pretty common form of web control...
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Shymm3xx: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2016
1bkaye:

Lol moving

Loool. You don't need to be moved alone. You and I, me and you, let's get in this together and explore. We can move mountains. Make plains smoother than glass surface. Oh, you think that's impossible? Wait let me UnCloth you. Kiss you on your neck slowly while I handle your big/perky tiddays. Watch you moan slowly while you lick my chiselled/ripped body. That's the magic we need to get it done looool

Oh shiit, I woke up with hangover -- this message^^^^was written under the influence of alcohol. A lot of vodka looool.
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Loool. You don't need to be moved alone. You and I, me and you, let's get in this together and explore. We can move mountains. Make plains smoother than glass surface. Oh, you think that's impossible? Wait let me UnCloth you. Kiss you on your neck slowly while I handle your big/perky tiddays. Watch you moan slowly while you lick my chiselled/ripped body. That's the magic we need to get it done looool

Oh shiit, I woke up with hangover -- this message^^^^was written under the influence of alcohol. A lot of vodka looool.
[img]http://i./T8c3M3yWJcsKY.gif[/img]
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
1bkaye:

Lol how are CAPTCHAs retro? Still a pretty common form of web control ...

Now your choice of words is becoming even more scary. What are you controlling, Ibukun? Cyber security/IT security would've been more appropriate. Are you sure you've never worked for some clandestine agency? Well, I have, and that's why I know your name and operator status. tongue

You know, as secret agents, we really should opt for a PM convo, don't you think...? It's a no-brainer, really. grin
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Haute:

Now your choice of words is becoming even more scary. What are you controlling, Ibukun? Cyber security/IT security would've been more appropriate. Are you sure you've never worked for some clandestine agency? Well, I have, and that's why I know your name and operator status. tongue

You know, as secret agents, we really should opt for a PM convo, don't you think...? It's a no-brainer, really. grin
Lol operator status?
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Shymm3xx: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
1bkaye:

[img]http://i./T8c3M3yWJcsKY.gif[/img]

Lol. Stop frontin', I bet this was what you did when you saw the message:

And when it goes down, this is what will happen (looool):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZfgJsNwmjM
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2016
1bkaye:

Lol operator status?

Yup. You're prolly CIA or NSA. Most likely NSA. *rolls eyes*

So you won't be sending a PM? That's so cliche. You're not a plain vanilla Nigerian girl, are you? Then breakaway from the norm. I'm testing your guts, Agent Ibukun. Summon that Jack Bauer spirit. I know you can do it!

Go 1bkaye!
Go 1bkaye!!

That didn't sound good...lol
cheesy
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2016
Haute:

Yup. You're prolly CIA or NSA. Most likely NSA. *rolls eyes*

So you won't be sending a PM? That's so cliche. You're not a plain vanilla Nigerian girl, are you? Then breakaway from the norm. I'm testing your guts, Agent Ibukun. Summon that Jack Bauer spirit. I know you can do it!

Go 1bkaye!
Go 1bkaye!!

That didn't sound good...lol
cheesy
Lol what's a plain vanilla Nigerian girl?
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
1bkaye:
Lol what's a plain vanilla Nigerian girl?

Hehe...An average Nigerian girl - Inhibited, unassertive. I'm sure you're not plain vanilla. So what's your flavour, blueberry, maple, guava, or strawberry? cheesy
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by vinneyville(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nothing really special about his body tho!!!! Gals of nowadays sef....
Re: Iman Shumpert's Body Though by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Haute:

Hehe...An average Nigerian girl - Inhibited, unassertive. I'm sure you're not plain vanilla. So what's your flavour, blueberry, maple, guava, or strawberry? cheesy
I'm plainer tbh sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look what Tagbo said about Davido 3years ago / Photos: The 3 New Female Singers In Nigeria (emma Nyra, Niyola, Seyi Shay) / Tonto Dikeh Is Looking For Someone To Come Suck Her Breast (see What She Wrote)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.