Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

A Scam Called Olajide Popoola Jamiu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Scam Called Olajide Popoola Jamiu (1203 Views)

Court Orders Samuel Olajide Afolayan To Pay N9m To Herdsman For Seizing 42 Cows / Everything You Want To Know About This Scam Called MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Scam Called Olajide Popoola Jamiu by Phargbemmy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oshiyoye Olusegun wrote:

Olajide Popoola Jamiu, perhaps U capitalized on my demise?
U envisioned my fall While you imagined your rise because you despised me from within while I was none the wiser.
Oblivious to your plan of deception, Your intricate web of lies or
that Something within you
was capable of such malice Plotted to leave me a pauper while you stormed the palace like a thief in the night.
You robbed me whilst still cloaked in  a friendship cloth, a deed cold and callous.
How could you be so heartles and greed consumed with your own prowess and wealth, not a care for my family and only thinking of yourself.
The destruction you wrought was
both painful and far reaching, humiliating and humbling, but now I'm done with my preaching.

You are 220,000 dollars richer and happier while you left me $220,000 poorer, devastated and left for dead.

I, thanking God, am no longer bitter
nor do I feel shame. Perhaps I even pity you for you've sullied your name and remain in the shadows while I live a great life, Celebrating sweet victory alongside my beloved son and dear wife.

Yes! I have a testimony!
and so I am letting this go
In fact, I only mark this day to ensure
that the world knows
that despite Your treachery,
your scheme, the enemies' plan
I've come to realize that
you were a mere pawn in his hand
In the end God upheld me
restored all that you stole
Repairing my brokenness
and making me whole
Standing tall, wealth returned seventy,
one hundred fold
Back on top, in the game,
all without selling my soul
And now I Thank you Almighty Father for seeing us through
I am who I am and have what I have
because of you
I praise you for your hand
in rewriting this story
I'll forever lift up your name
and give you all of the glory!!

Re: A Scam Called Olajide Popoola Jamiu by Phargbemmy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
I still wonder how someone whom you called a friend can dupe you of $220,000 and disappear into the oblivion and believes he has gone scot free!, how did ge quickly forget about God's vengeance?

Re: A Scam Called Olajide Popoola Jamiu by finalboss(m): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
oga o..people wicked sha

1 Like

Re: A Scam Called Olajide Popoola Jamiu by Phargbemmy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
@Final boss, he left the guy delusionally dead. Peepz can be so bad.

@Lalastical please let this hit the front page so that we can together bring this guy to justice.
Re: A Scam Called Olajide Popoola Jamiu by delishpot: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sorry O OP. Glad you are doing okay again. I can't for the life of me steal someones property. I can beg but to steal? Mbanu. How do thieves even move on and about as if they did no wrong? $220000 haba! Na wa
Re: A Scam Called Olajide Popoola Jamiu by all4bailey: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2016
Just short of words cos I can't even belief it then when I heard the news and he disappeared just like that, he did it to me as well when he sold a car to me then which I need to balance him 50k the next day but the money wasn't ready d next day and he came to my office and collect the car. I was so bitter Even my boss was also bitter and they all gave me me full support that I came to the office with a car but I will surely not go home without one.

Jamiu u are a disgraced to the brotherhood
Which u know that we are not trained like this, but one day the hidden treasure will surely be seen no matter how hidden.

Segun, if na me ooo I no go forget t money ooo if I see Jamiu at the age of 100 I will still collect my money

Gbam

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Leak Video Of INEC OFFICIALS Rigging And Manipulation In Edo State / Criminals Can’t Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy New York Cop / How Can We Stop This Co-tenant Who Smokes 'weed' Everyday Inside The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.