Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Open Message To All Nigerian Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Message To All Nigerian Youth (455 Views)

Sheriff Dissociates Self From Congratulatory Message To Makarfi / Open Message To Biafra Agitators / All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Message To All Nigerian Youth by elijahkayode(m): 1:55am On Aug 30, 2016
Hello Nigerians hope you are not affected by the hardship that is plaguing Nigeria right now, hmmm just kidding. The only way you won't/can't be affected is if your parents are the politians causing all this or you are just one lucky human being born to a successful parents, and not everyone is this lucky.
Ever since Buhari tenure as Nigeria President began over 75% of Nigerians including myself have known the definition of bad to worse. With the rate things are changing I think we the youths have to fight for our own future. Yeah you Read that civil war is imminent, don't get me wrong no one likes what protesting and fighting leaves in its wake but the current Foundation of Nigeria is not what we the masses want or deserve. You don't have to be a genius to figure out that this buhari administration doesn't have a single policy. We all know his watchword from the get go is corruption must end a year plus into his tenure and no one has Been brought to justice despite the fact that 98℅ of politicians are corrupted, there are even reports of ghost contract ( a situation whereby a contract is awarded to people that doesn't exist where is this money going)..

continue reading @ http://prorantblog..co.ke/2016/08/open-message-to-all-nigerian-youth.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Open Message To All Nigerian Youth by waleadex(m): 2:04am On Aug 30, 2016
I like you dragging style...it's cool coz I actually read through.
Re: Open Message To All Nigerian Youth by chriskosherbal(m): 3:06am On Aug 30, 2016
Yea ok

(1) (Reply)

We Will Put A Stop To The Attacks’ – Niger Delta Avengers Tell President Buhari / $32m Recovered Haliburton Fund Goes Missing / Ondo 2016: Candidate Impoistion Apc State Chairman Removed By Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.