Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader (1558 Views)

How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega / "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye / Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by da3pu0(m): 5:29am On Aug 30, 2016
Hussaini Mairiga, one of the three factional leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kano state, says the government of former president Goodluck Jonathan is better than their government. In this interview with The Punch, the APC leader describes the president as a failure, adding that it is the tradition of any political party to make its mark from the first year and the second year in power. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Hussaini Mairiga Hussaini Mairiga Read excerpts from the interview below: You were recently quoted to have described President Muhammadu Buhari as a failure. Why did you say that? READ ALSO: ‘I handed Buhari the best government’ – GEJ Yes, because all Nigerians felt that as soon as Buhari came to power, they would feel some relief after the hardship from the immediate-past administration of Goodluck Jonathan. But from all indications, Jonathan’s Government is better than our government. Meanwhile, the prices of all goods and services in Nigeria have gone up, particularly essential commodities. Each time one buys a product from the market and goes back the second day; one will notice that the price has drastically increased. It’s indeed failure to him and us, the APC members and followers of the party. The painful aspect is that we turn a blind eye when our own is doing something wrong. Each time the President goes wrong, it’s better to tell him right away than to wait until he leaves government before cataloguing his misdeeds. Are you trying to score cheap political points with your recent criticisms of the President as some people are wondering why a member of the APC would be publicly criticizing a leader of the party? Yes, those people do not know who Hussaini Mairiga is. I have been with President Buhari since 2002, when he veered into politics and I am still his supporter and follower. I will therefore not close my eyes and overlook his other side because he is the President of the nation. He is a human being like me and was given power by almighty Allah, and by tomorrow, Allah may bring him down. Any person who is an administrator that I follow, I must tell him whenever he goes wrong. Certainly I will not start criticizing him after his tenure in office. I have to tell him the truth and I often call my friends in government on phone for them to advise the President on what Nigerians are actually facing. I also personally call on phone but they often refuse to respond to my numerous calls. The truth is that I was a member of the then All Nigeria Peoples Party (now defunct). Speaking from my experience, I observed that the party executives always hid the truth from Buhari because they wanted to get something from him. But as for me, I am not lobbying for any position from him and therefore, I have to tell him the truth, no matter how bitter it is, to enable him to right his wrongs. Don’t you think criticizing him now is premature since it is a new government that is trying to restructure? What is the big deal about a new government? It’s indeed the tradition of any political party to make its mark from the first year and the second year in power, as the third and fourth years are for politicking and rigorous campaigning. As a result-oriented politician, the first and second years are enough to make headway, while the remaining two years are for politicking. Based on this reality, I have no alternative but to talk to Buhari and tell him the truth. Even if I am victimized for doing so, It is okay as long as I am fighting for the Nigerian masses. I would not mind stepping on toes as long as I am speaking the truth. READ ALSO: Economic crisis: Nigerians demand GEJ’s return Meanwhile the former president, recently stated that he handed over the best Nigerian government and the largest economy in Africa to President Muhammadu Buhari. Reno Omokri, the former special assistant on new media to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan in a series on Tweets on Wednesday, August 24, stated how the former president took over and handed the best government to the present administration.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/945072-jonathans-government-better-buharis-administration-apc-leader.html

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by sarrki(m): 5:31am On Aug 30, 2016
No corrupt or rich man whichever part of the country that will like Pmb
Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by pendusky(m): 5:34am On Aug 30, 2016
sarrki:

What is this one saying?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by maryjan8(f): 5:37am On Aug 30, 2016
Let stop debating on who is better than, let work together and move forward.
Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 30, 2016
Naija A.K.A Stagnant Water.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by AntiWailer: 5:55am On Aug 30, 2016
Factional Leader na APC Leader ?

Efficiency is a function of your output relative to ur input.

With the total amount of money generated during GEJ's reign, he needs God's forgiveness for the state he left the nation.
Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by Abeymills(m): 6:00am On Aug 30, 2016
Zombi o zombi zombi o zombi. ..zombi way na 1 way it's so obvious dat bubuhari s govt failed on arival so much noice

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by NameCheckers: 6:05am On Aug 30, 2016
No more forms!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by jcross19: 6:05am On Aug 30, 2016
sarrki:
zombie spotted!!!!!!! Nigerians are suffering and you are saying all these for God sake !!!!!! Business are going down, families are turning to beggars , some companies are folding up and more people are getting sacks day by day still you have the guts to make such comment? Ah nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by CIGARETTE: 6:09am On Aug 30, 2016
sarrki:
Out of point as usual.... Confused zombie

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by CIGARETTE: 6:10am On Aug 30, 2016
NameCheckers:
No more forms!
Exactly!

CIGARETTE has spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by Destined2win: 6:20am On Aug 30, 2016
Ewu na Okuko are very much aware of this
Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by dunkem21(m): 6:23am On Aug 30, 2016
Destined2win:
Ewu na Okuko are very much aware of this

Even ijiji and ochicha cool
Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by DannyJ19(m): 6:25am On Aug 30, 2016
We know...
Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by Chigold101(m): 6:28am On Aug 30, 2016
sarrki:
wait o
Where is this one keeping his brain?
So u r telling me you “love“ Buhari‘s style & system?

Are u telling me that u really read what that wise man said.

Next year now, campaign will start, is it then Bubu will make price of commodities to come down for the common man to be able to buy?

Are you happy with the way forex is going?

I will advise u to come out ur deep slumber and know that your hero is on a fast lane to image & political destruction.

Buhari has failed so far cos he is incompetent and working with incompetent ministers & lying aids.

(fashola is different sha)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by Destined2win: 6:30am On Aug 30, 2016
dunkem21:

Even ijiji and ochicha cool
hian...agbisi and oke told me yesterday that they are very much aware of this

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by eleojo23: 6:30am On Aug 30, 2016
sarrki:

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2016
sarrki:

Your Brain has been programmed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by amaben2020(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2016
confirm talk

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by saintkel(m): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2016
AntiWailer:
Factional Leader na APC Leader ?

Efficiency is a function of your output relative to ur input.

With the total amount of money generated during GEJ's reign, he needs God's forgiveness for the state he left the nation.
how much was recovered from d corruption fight of Buhari n also from fuel subsidy removal?. Go check n see for ursef yet Buhari can't still find a way to develop d economy. Stop blaming Buhari's incompetence on fallin oil prices.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by rayblast(m): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2016
I don talk am na dis same set of thieves Wan continue to dey rule us. Abeg d youth should form a strong party. Yahoo boys wat r u waiting for? Spend ur money on politics. Invest!!! Hahaha abeg ó na joke I dey o. Frm frying pan to fire!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by sarrki(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2016
Chigold101:
wait o
Where is this one keeping his brain?
So u r telling me you “love“ Buhari‘s style & system?

Are u telling me that u really read what that wise man said.

Next year now, campaign will start, is it then Bubu will make price of commodities to come down for the common man to be able to buy?

Are you happy with the way forex is going?

I will advise u to come out ur deep slumber and know that your hero is on a fast lane to image & political destruction.

Buhari has failed so far cos he is incompetent and working with incompetent ministers & lying aids.

(fashola is different sha)
point of order . Oyee of little faith , wait and see before the tenure of this man called buhari maybe you won't have cause to thank God for everything.

For your Gutter language grow up

"Where is this one keeping his brain?"
Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by Larryfest(m): 7:05am On Aug 30, 2016
sarrki:
So you as a poor man like as pmb is so committed in making sure everything is hard for you I don't know why Seun no grant Mods power to edit comments like yours before dem post am.... Is there any poor man in this country that likes what pmb is making them go through except you?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by AntiWailer: 7:10am On Aug 30, 2016
saintkel:
how much was recovered from d corruption fight of Buhari n also from fuel subsidy removal?. Go check n see for ursef yet Buhari can't still find a way to develop d economy. Stop blaming Buhari's incompetence on fallin oil prices.
Really ?

What is the budget based on ?

It is on the bench mark of oil price.

That is the case since only God knows when.

Try again.
Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by Chigold101(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2016
sarrki:
point of order . Oyee of little faith , wait and see before the tenure of this man called buhari maybe you won't have cause to thank God for everything.

Amen oh...

I hope there will still be enough people alive in Nigeria by then to enjoy.

Always remember that a man of 80 cannot enjoy range rover sport. It is better you give him that car when he is between 30 & 55. Not when he is very old.
Re: Jonathan's Government Is Better Than Buhari's Administration- Apc Leader by omoharry(f): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2016
rayblast:
I don talk am na dis same set of thieves Wan continue to dey rule us. Abeg d youth should form a strong party. Yahoo boys wat r u waiting for? Spend ur money on politics. Invest!!! Hahaha abeg ó na joke I dey o. Frm frying pan to fire!!!!!!!
There is a youth party already...it is called YDP( Young Democratic party

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu A Combination Of Azikwe, Ojukwu, Kaduna Nzeogwu All Rolled Into One / Why I Didn't Recognise Tinubu During My Victory Speech - Akeredolu / Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: INEC Not Ready to Defend Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.