Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Padding: Go For ‘anti-corruption’ Surgery, Jibrin Tells Ogor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Padding: Go For ‘anti-corruption’ Surgery, Jibrin Tells Ogor (537 Views)

Buhari Not To Blame On Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Abdulmumin Jibrin Tells Dino / Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara / Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Padding: Go For ‘anti-corruption’ Surgery, Jibrin Tells Ogor by gateleo(m): 5:41am On Aug 30, 2016
A former Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Appropriation, Mr. Abdulmumin Jibrin, said on Monday that he did not need to go for a psychiatric test as recommended by the Minority Leader of the House, Mr. Leo Ogor.

Jibrin argued that it was Ogor who should see his doctors to have his “big” corruption belly “deflated.”

Jibrin, an All Progressives Congress lawmaker from Kano State, was responding to Ogor’s position that the former chairman should see a psychiatrist to ascertain whether “peddling lies” against principal officers and other lawmakers was not proof that Jibrin might be sick.

Ogor, the Peoples Democratic Party legislator from Delta State, had spoken exclusively with The PUNCH on Sunday when he reacted to Jibrin’s latest allegation that the 10 principal officers of the House had “embezzled” over N10bn between 2003 and this year as ‘running costs.’

Ogor had stated, “His case is fast getting out of hands. Honestly, he needs help to stop peddling lies and to deliberately rubbish the names of his colleagues and the institution of the National Assembly.

“I have seen that this man has an issue with his head and he should see a psychiatrist. Tests should be conducted on him urgently. I don’t know what he stands to gain by peddling lies against his colleagues.”

But on Monday, Jibrin described Ogor as a lawmaker, who “epitomised corruption” in the 13 years he had spent at the National Assembly.

He noted that the person who needed medical examination was Ogor to purge his “corruption belly.”

The ex-appropriation committee chairman claimed that Ogor had always had his way in the House until he (Jibrin) stood up against him.

Jibrin added, “Ogor epitomised corruption! He is the one, not I, who should visit the hospital and get his big belly, which is filled up with fraud and bribes, deflated.

“Rather than for Ogor to simply tell Nigerians what he has received if he disputes my figures, he has resorted to personal attacks on my person.”

Jibrin also alleged that the real reason Ogor hated him was how he frustrated his ambition of becoming the Deputy Speaker in 2015.

“Ogor will never forgive me for the selfless and onerous role I played at ensuring he did not emerge the deputy speaker,” he added.

http://punchng.com/padding-go-anti-corruption-surgery-jibrin-tells-ogor/
Re: Padding: Go For ‘anti-corruption’ Surgery, Jibrin Tells Ogor by madridguy(m): 5:42am On Aug 30, 2016
Bunch of rogues.
Re: Padding: Go For ‘anti-corruption’ Surgery, Jibrin Tells Ogor by gateleo(m): 5:43am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Padding: Go For ‘anti-corruption’ Surgery, Jibrin Tells Ogor by StOla: 6:16am On Aug 30, 2016
Indeed! Many Nigerian politicians need to have their corruption filled belly deflated.

Leo Ogor would do well to take heed.

What bills have Ogor sponsored in the past 13years and how have they impacted his constituency and Nigeria?
Re: Padding: Go For ‘anti-corruption’ Surgery, Jibrin Tells Ogor by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 30, 2016
All these Nigeria politicians and bad mouth. Which one come be "anti corruption surgery" again cheesy let me ask OBJ to check his dictionary, he knows better when the word corruption is mentioned

Re: Padding: Go For ‘anti-corruption’ Surgery, Jibrin Tells Ogor by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 30, 2016
No nation has had the misfortune of being cursed with rapacious leaders like Nigeria. It always seems to be a contest of how much one can steal up there. Jibrin has inundated us with sordid tales of corruption perpetuated by principal officers of the National Assembly, but he has scarcely provided proofs to substantiate his claims. He truly seems to be out of touch with reality with the way he brandishes figures without incontrovertible evidence to make his claims credible.
Re: Padding: Go For ‘anti-corruption’ Surgery, Jibrin Tells Ogor by Aufbauh(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2016
I believe there is a myth behind Mr.President that is causing commotion in the camp of his adjutant oppositions.
From Boko haram division of Shekau and Al-barnawi through NDA and RNDA ,Ipob/tripob/re-pob fractionalization to NASS in fighting.
Indeed 'Oluwa' is involved!
Re: Padding: Go For ‘anti-corruption’ Surgery, Jibrin Tells Ogor by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2016
I Have One Question For Us Here:

If this case of budget padding was done by opposition, do you think Buhari wouldn't have sent his attacking dogs(EFCC & DSS) to arrest & detain the culprits by now??

Buhari is really fighting corruption
Re: Padding: Go For ‘anti-corruption’ Surgery, Jibrin Tells Ogor by Flyingngel(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Padding: Go For ‘anti-corruption’ Surgery, Jibrin Tells Ogor by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 30, 2016
So this man is still working free and talking after bragging he stole #600million.
Re: Padding: Go For ‘anti-corruption’ Surgery, Jibrin Tells Ogor by dra1987(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Jibrin always on point, exposed the corrupt and God will continue to bless u
Re: Padding: Go For ‘anti-corruption’ Surgery, Jibrin Tells Ogor by gateleo(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2016
EFCC must act fast...we can not continue like this...

(1) (Reply)

$200m Halliburton Fine: Goodluck Jonathan Fingered In Fresh Allegations / Imo State Government To Conduct Council Election Jan 2017 / Change Begins With Me Imagine NPF Collecting Bribe With POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.