Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

YENAGOA: My Policeman Friend Connived With Others To Kill My Son – Father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / YENAGOA: My Policeman Friend Connived With Others To Kill My Son – Father (431 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / ATM Analyst Connived With Fraudsters To Steal Over N20m From Customers(pics) / Men Who Connived With Vigilante Group To Kidnap Government Official In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YENAGOA: My Policeman Friend Connived With Others To Kill My Son – Father by 91KeepInformed: 7:11am On Aug 30, 2016
The father of Innocent Kokorifa, who was allegedly killed by a police team in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, has demanded justice for his son.

Mr. Daniel Kokorifa, an official of the Federal Road Safety Corps, Rivers State Sector Command, said his son was murdered by a team led by his friend.

He spoke on Monday when some human rights activists, led by a former Secretary, Civil Liberties Organisation, Mr. Alagoa Morris, paid a condolence visit to his home in the Okaka area of Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital.

Innocent, who was first of five children, was allegedly shot dead by the police anti-kidnapping team on Air Force Road in Yenagoa on August 18, 2016.

The victim was said to be running an errand for his mother, Pere, when he was killed.

http://iroyinkoko.com/yenagoa-my-policeman-friend-connived-with-others-to-kill-my-son-father/

Re: YENAGOA: My Policeman Friend Connived With Others To Kill My Son – Father by Davash222(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2016
... Innocent, who was first of five children, was allegedly shot dead by the police anti-kidnapping team on Air Force Road in Yenagoa on August 18, 2016. The victim was said to be running an errand for his mother, Pere, when he was killed.'

Just like that? I no come dey understand this country again o.

Rip to the dead.
Re: YENAGOA: My Policeman Friend Connived With Others To Kill My Son – Father by Flexherbal(m): 7:18am On Aug 30, 2016
Justice should prevail!
Re: YENAGOA: My Policeman Friend Connived With Others To Kill My Son – Father by olaolaking: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2016
Funny enough, since he was not a son of a millionaire. The case will be dragged till the parents will be frustrated and decide to willingly let it go

(1) (Reply)

31-year-old Mother Arrested For Dumping Her Day-old Baby In Lagos / 20-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 4 Year Old In Lagos / Suspect Arrested For Kidnap And Murder Of Poly Student (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.