Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You (38050 Views)

E-money, Wife Juliet Okonkwo And Kcee Look Fabulous In New Photo / Throwback Photo Of Kcee & Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife / Harrysong Slammed By Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife In A Subtle Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by NigerDeltan(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2016
that is why i said
money is too good to be good grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Abodunrin07(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2016
nice one
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 30, 2016
Vizkizz:

Baba I dey face one month right now grin

vizzzy wizzzy grin grin

Dem no ban me join una..happy prison life grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Ibrahim9090: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2016
Wadadaafrica the genius behind E-Money classic outfit... Visit Wadadaafrica.com.ng to know about him

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2016
Jarizod:
vizzzy wizzzy grin grin

Dem no ban me join una..happy prison life grin

This is injustice. I will not take it grin grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by deni1100: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2016
MONEY GOOD
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by BABANGBALI: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2016
yrret:
Colourful outfit...

That pic on the wall sha... The eldest child's complexion is quite different from others.

Anyway, is none of my business.
na their landlord do the work of the other child
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2016
Vizkizz:

This is injustice. I will not take it grin grin

grin grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by highwaist: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2016
This woman should get arrested by fashion police
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2016
yrret:
Colourful outfit...

That pic on the wall sha... The eldest child's complexion is quite different from others.

Anyway, is none of my business.
you can observe shaaa
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by talk2israel(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Money is good... Amen
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by saudyarmani(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2016
Na shit go dey make fp...sensible things wey suppose make fp no go make am,wetin be my fuckn business with emoney wife or who she be,aint hating here,but no sensible thing to learn from this bullshit...mtcheew
Blackberrybabes:
Juliet Okonkwo has always been bathing in the wealth of her husband and she as well is not always slow to put something online for her fans to see, especially when she got a new photo. More like the husband, she is also a photo freak and anyways, they have always got it right when it comes to fashion.

She uploads a cute new photo on her Instagram timeline: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJsp6aVggny/?taken-by=iam_mrse

And as well accompanied it with a prayer for her fans:

She writes:
Dis new week, may ur life be preserved by GOD'S mercy n let d power of GOD rest upon u n ur lovely family n bring u endless Joy In JESUS mighty name Amen .

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/e-moneys-wife-stuns-in-new-photos-and.html

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Orikinla(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Juliet Okonkwo has always been bathing in the wealth of her husband and she as well is not always slow to put something online for her fans to see, especially when she got a new photo. More like the husband, she is also a photo freak and anyways, they have always got it right when it comes to fashion.

She uploads a cute new photo on her Instagram timeline: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJsp6aVggny/?taken-by=iam_mrse

And as well accompanied it with a prayer for her fans:

She writes:
Dis new week, may ur life be preserved by GOD'S mercy n let d power of GOD rest upon u n ur lovely family n bring u endless Joy In JESUS mighty name Amen .

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/e-moneys-wife-stuns-in-new-photos-and.html

Amen!
I Don collect am in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord.
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Marvis4real(f): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2016
always bothering us with news about people living in affluence. I wonder wht u people want poor people to do? Hw many people has she helped
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by justmenoni: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2016
Igbos no get taste at all grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by permanentgrace(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Those big speakers though. Do they normally turn the sitting room to disco hall/club house using those speakers?
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by NZAGHA(f): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lol... cheesycheesycheesy
Tolexander:
E wife!
grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by mykbuddy: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Naija dey try,
we made this awesome movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1h-6ZWjICg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benson Idonije, Burna Boy’s Grandfather Who Used To Manage Fela / Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose / Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.