Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ritualists Disguising As Pregnant Woman - Beware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Disguising As Pregnant Woman - Beware (1852 Views)

Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ritualists Disguising As Pregnant Woman - Beware by Marymos: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2009
PLEASE WATCHOUT

DEAR FRIENDS,

READ CAREFULLY AND APPLY YOUR HEART TO WISDOM AS RITUALISTS ARE NOW ON THE PROWL ON OUR ROADS. LET THE SPIRIT OF GOD GUIDE YOU WHENEVER YOU WANT TO RENDER HELP OF ANY KIND because THIS TRUE STORY IS VERY PATHETIC.

THE AGONY OF THIS INCIDENTS WOULD NEVER GO AWAY FROM THIS FAMILY.

NOW THE STORY IN DETAIL:-

A FAMILY WERE TRAVELING ON ONE OF OUR HIGHWAYS WHEN THEY SAW A PREGNANT WOMAN(RITUALIST IN DISGUISE) CRYING FOR HELP AS SUPPOSEDLY IN LABOUR PAINS.

THE MAN DRIVING NEVER WANTED TO STOP AS HE WAS NOT CONVINCED BUT THE WIFE BEING A WOMAN THAT HAD GONE THROUGH LABOUR PAINS BEFORE PLEADED WITH HER HUSBAND TO STOP AND HELP THE SO-CALLED PREGNANT WOMAN.

AS SOON AS THEY STOPED AND CAME OUT FROM THEIR CAR TO HELP THIS RITUALIST IN PREGNANT WOMAN'S FORM, LITTLE DID THEY KNOW THAT WAS GOING TO BE THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS IN THEIR HOME.

WHEN THEY REACH OUT TO HELP THIS SO-CALL WOMAN, SOME FELLOWS JUST CAME OUT FROM THE BUSH AND MADE A PAINFUL OFFER TO THEM. THEY EITHER GIVE UP ONE OF THEIR CHILDREN OR THEY WILL ALL BE KILLED.

THIS FAMILY SUPPOSING THESE FELLOWS TO BE GANG OF KIDNAPPERS AGREED TO GIVE THEM ONE OF THEIR CHILDREN(A BOY) THINKING THEY WILL SOON ASK FOR RANSOME ON THE BOY BUT NEVER KNEW THEY HAVE JUST OFFERED THEIR SON FOR SACRIFICE TO THE RITUALISTS. THE POOR BOY WAS ASKING THE PARENTS - "DADDY & MUMMY WHY ME".

THEY WERE ASK TO GO AND THEY STARTED THEIR CAR AND ZOOMED OFF AND JUST FEW MINUTES FROM THE SCENE OF THIS HORROR, THEY MET SOME POLICEMEN AND NARRATED THEIR ORDEAL TO THEM AND THE POLICE DECIDED TO GO BACK WITH THEM TO SEE WHETHER THEY WILL SEE ANY THING THERE, ONLY FOR THEM TO MEET THE HEADLESS DEAD BODY OF THEIR SON WITH FRESH BLOOD GUSHING OUT LIKE WATER WITH NO TRACE OF THESE EVIL PEOPLE.

WILL THIS MOTHER EVER FORGIVE HERSELF FOR URGING HER HUSBAND TO STOP AND HELP?

WILL THIS FAMILY EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN?

PLS FORWARD THIS MAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW .
Re: Ritualists Disguising As Pregnant Woman - Beware by Ben13: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2009
Gold help us
Re: Ritualists Disguising As Pregnant Woman - Beware by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2009
Its a pity. They boy asked the ultimate question; ''why me?'' Maybe he was the most stubborn.
Re: Ritualists Disguising As Pregnant Woman - Beware by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2009
is this a true story?
Re: Ritualists Disguising As Pregnant Woman - Beware by banom(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2009
If tpias poor mum had done the same as the unfurtunate woman by giving out tpia at early age to ritualist, things would have been better for tpias family, what a missed oppurtunity . tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ritualists Disguising As Pregnant Woman - Beware by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2009
banom:

If my syphilitic prostitute mother had done the same as the unfurtunate woman by giving out bastard banom at early age to ritualist, things would have been better for Igbos, what a missed oppurtunity . tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ritualists Disguising As Pregnant Woman - Beware by banom(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2009
tpia.:

MY name is tpia, I am a cheap  ASHAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Any interested nairaland member ?

Ashawo , you don come ?
Re: Ritualists Disguising As Pregnant Woman - Beware by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2009
banom:

my ashawo gonorrhea mother is so precious to me. Check my profile
Re: Ritualists Disguising As Pregnant Woman - Beware by chrisical(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2009
My goodness shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ritualists Disguising As Pregnant Woman - Beware by Jakumo(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2009
Tpia and Banom I sense that love is in the air. Sparks are sure to fly if you two lovebirds hook-up, but please this time remember to mail my match-maker's consultancy fee. The free trail period has now expired, and all due bills need to be paid promptly. to assure your eligibility for future referrals if this one doesn't work out.
Re: Ritualists Disguising As Pregnant Woman - Beware by banom(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2009
Jakumo:

Tpia and Banom I sense that love is in the air. Sparks are sure to fly if you two lovebirds hook-up, but please this time remember to mail my match-maker's consultancy fee. The free trail period has now expired, and all due bills need to be paid promptly. to assure your eligibility for future referrals if this one doesn't work out.

Uncle Soyinka aka Jakumo, please, do not even go there, ok, how do you want me to fall in love with a mad woman called tpia ?

meanwhile go to this thread and see the latest on nairaland .https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-329452.0.html,

of course if you want to see tpia's picture, you should follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-331574.0.html

Enjoy sir.

(1)

11-year Old Girl Allegedly Raped By Mother’s Boyfriend, Gives Birth To His Child / Ogun: Evil Men Abduct 23-year-old, Drown Him In Village River (caution!! Pic) / 46-yr-old Woman Allegedly Molested, Killed In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.