Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Sony Reveals Devices That Will Be Receiving Android Nougat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony Reveals Devices That Will Be Receiving Android Nougat (764 Views)

Nokia 5 Has Started Receiving Android 8 Oreo Beta Update, Nokia 6 To Follow Soon / Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update / List Of Devices That Will Receive Android Nougat 7.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Reveals Devices That Will Be Receiving Android Nougat by nikefoot: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2016
When brand-new variations of Android are launched, the greatest concern for those beyond the Nexus phone is "will my gadget get the upgrade". Some makers keep this info relatively hush-hush.
However, others will provide everybody a little bit of a tease. By tease, I imply that the OEM will mention which gadgets will get the upgrade, but leave folks questioning when it will take place.

Sony is the most recent to do this to its customers after launching the list of gadgets that will get the upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat. Nevertheless, there has actually been no kind of amount of time launched for when these gadgets will see the upgrade.

Sony Xperia XA

Sony Xperia XA Ultra

Sony Xperia X Performance

Sony Xperia X3+

Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Sony Xperia X

Sony Xperia Z5

Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

If you're an owner of any of these gadgets, you can be pleased that it will see an upgrade to the tastiest variation of Android to this day, even if that implies you have to wait some time. Sadly, if the Android Marshmallow rollout is anything to follow, it'll be some time prior to Android Nougat really starts coming to suitable Sony gadgets.

http://gsmbasics.com.ng/535/sony-reveals-devices-that-will-be-receiving-android-nougat.html
Re: Sony Reveals Devices That Will Be Receiving Android Nougat by babalonshee(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2016
wen will I buy mine hmmmmmmmm
Re: Sony Reveals Devices That Will Be Receiving Android Nougat by nototribalist: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Meanwhile am still using my android KitKat zero 2(infinix)
Re: Sony Reveals Devices That Will Be Receiving Android Nougat by Lionbite(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
Infinix just anounced theirs-:
infinix hot 6
infinix hot note 5

Tecno sef don talk their mind-:
Tecno camon C12
Tecno W7

I emailed itel about their own but they replied me asking the meaning of nougat.

1 Like

Re: Sony Reveals Devices That Will Be Receiving Android Nougat by nikefoot: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lionbite:
infinix hot 6
infinix hot note 5

Tecno camon C12
Tecno W7

I emailed itel about their own but they replied me asking the meaning of nougat.
hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Sony Reveals Devices That Will Be Receiving Android Nougat by joseph214(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lionbite:
infinix hot 6
infinix hot note 5

Tecno camon C12
Tecno W7

Infinix note 3, hots, hot 4 and zero 4 will get nougat update. Infinix phones have one year update. While tecno camon c9 may get nougat since they give update to most of their camon series. Though these phones will get their update next year.

Infinix hot 2 may also get nougat update since its an android one device.
Re: Sony Reveals Devices That Will Be Receiving Android Nougat by Baroba(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lionbite:
infinix hot 6
infinix hot note 5

Tecno camon C12
Tecno W7

grin grin grin
Re: Sony Reveals Devices That Will Be Receiving Android Nougat by Fundango: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Me waiting for Android 8grin

#OCTUPUS grin

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talks / 4g Lte Smartphone, Which Is The Best? / How Do I Download Apps With My Htc Windows Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.