Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Adeyeye Femi's Solidarity Message To Nairalanders. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeyeye Femi's Solidarity Message To Nairalanders. (580 Views)

Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post / Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyeye Femi's Solidarity Message To Nairalanders. by seguntijan(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Warm greetings from my very end here,I want to really appreciate all comments,suggestions,criticisms and insults I have been reading here on Nairaland. I have read a lot ,I have heard a lot. While some called me Activist of our Time,some appellate me "Emergency Activist",They are all good at least this means I came out to expose the ills when the need arose and I and my team members are out fully to profer solutions that will ameliorate the decline in Education. This must have been the real meaning of Emergency Activist.

To those who said I should have gone anonymous when writing such article of enlightenment; I have this to say - There is no reason to crave anonymity when you are speaking the truth. Using a pseudonym shows a pseudo-person (fake person) which is tantamount to pseudo-article and "activistic" quackery. If Fela had written and sung all his "provoking" musical pieces in anonymity, FELABRATION would not be in place today. Mandela's Apartheid struggle would not have been taken seriously if he used "Sadela". We need to grow to the extent of standing for the truth even when we are standing alone.

To those who said I hurled insults at some personalities,I have this to say- In the English Language, "Opinion" comes second in the order of Adjectives and it is the preserved of the qualifier. Looking critically at the article,one would see me calling them or awaking them to their National responsibilities as Scholars. We keep growing in numbers of graduates without any effect on the Economy. This shows how the decline in Education and improvement in "schooling". Is there even a system of Education?. We have UNEDUCATED GRADUATES!. There's a salient difference between Literacy and Education; Literacy is the ability to read and write while Education is the amount of information,values,ethics ,norms that you carry first for yourself before transferring it to the society for making impacts. Production is not complete until the goods get to the consumer.
I stand to say that no part of the article is DEFAMATORY. If I had called the VC a thief, I would have been asked to state what he stole from me or the school with evidence but I only gave my opinion about him which can never be censored by ANYBODY even GOD DOES NOT CENSOR OUR THOUGHTS OR OPINIONS. I did not call him or any other personality stated in my article "names". The tone of the article being bold and "harsh" is/was due to the fact that I refuse/refused to be part of the stooges and morons the system wants to produce. I can't just stand Injustice and Oppression!.They nauseate me!.

I think I will at this point recommend that we all read the first article ie WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT GREAT NIGERIA STUDENTS to get the full dosage of the message. From doing that,you will get the Ideological prospects of the writer.
I want to assure everyone that we are out fully to fight this Injustice with all civility. A resolution that does not involve all the "forces" concerned give a wrong resultant; the Senate of the University has proved this.

WHEN EXPOSING A CRIME IS TAKEN TO BE A CRIME,IT IS NOT WRONG TO SAY YOU ARE BEING RULED BY CRIMINALS.

Nigeria would be great again. Mediocrity would not be attached to anything African again. Thank you all for your Comradeship!.
God bless Nigeria!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Femi's Solidarity Message To Nairalanders. by ademiD(f): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2016
the Lord is your strength bro... lalasticlala mynd44, Dominique
Re: Adeyeye Femi's Solidarity Message To Nairalanders. by flexxyworld(m): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
this guys write up are always sound.. I appreciate the effort, effrontery and simple but depth analysis of all your write up so far. You already got one fan in me..
Re: Adeyeye Femi's Solidarity Message To Nairalanders. by omofunaab(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
I stand with you.. .may almighty Allah be your guide

(1) (Reply)

Letter From The Student Union Of Unilorin Concerning The Website Hacked / Need Your Help In Analyzing Data With Any Statistical Tools / AVIATION!!! What Process Do You Need To Follow To Become A Pilot?.including Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.