Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos (25510 Views)

Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by tunebob(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2016
congrats Mr Felix

1 Like

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by shiimah: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2016
PaulIdu:

The topic says" Hardworking Employee Specially Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos" and you make a meaningless comment stating "make Trump no slap am" knowing fully well the topic was all about a male staff of the embassy that was honoured and you think I need to read and understand more..Mr man you need to learn how to write in a manner that your context can be understood.
Oga, carry your seriousness and come and be going Jare
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by PaulIdu: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
shiimah:
Oga, carry your seriousness and come and be going Jare

No vex ..I didn't know I was on an unserious thread..I haf go
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by manando1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
PaulIdu:

Why would trump slap him
Jealousy ooo go kill person

1 Like

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by DTRUMPER: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
PaulIdu:

Its sad your brain is clearly letting you down on the daily...A topic that is about a man being rewarded for his diligence and your dying/failed brain betrays you by finding a way to drag Trump and some Phantom slap into it , your dull brain still goes further to defend itself stupidity by advising I go and read up about Trumps foreign policy as it relates to slapping ..Mr Man if you you can sue that brain of yours for letting you down if advise you explore that option

undecided

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by shiimah: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
PaulIdu:

No vex ..I didn't know I was on an unserious thread..I haf go
bye bye, see you later
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by mayorall(m): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
kingui:
o boy! I was even planing to shop online now boy should I wait or continue cause I don't think one can even predicate tomorrows rate

area fathers dream may never come true.

We use cheap rate. Follow my signature
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by Jengem: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
PaulIdu:

Its sad your brain is clearly letting you down on the daily...A topic that is about a man being rewarded for his diligence and your dying/failed brain betrays you by finding a way to drag Trump and some Phantom slap into it , your dull brain still goes further to defend itself stupidity by advising I go and read up about Trumps foreign policy as it relates to slapping ..Mr Man if you you can sue that brain of yours for letting you down if advise you explore that option

While u are at it. Call your primary school and apologize to them for not understanding basic concepts in english composition

Are you special ed
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by Burgerlomo: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
Congrats!
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by john650(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
He is probably the guy that stamps DENIED on your passport when you go looking for a visa to travel to America...ha ha. Na bad news him be o. Why won't they give him an award. He is the gate keeper and a real money maker for the consulate.
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by PaulIdu: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jengem:

While u are at it. Call your primary school and apologize to them for not understanding basic concepts in english composition

Are you special ed

I am done with your incapacitated brain ,now go back to work and earn .
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by Jengem: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
PaulIdu:

I am done with your incapacitated brain ,now go back to work and earn .

Im overseas on vacation

Not everyone is a gateman at the embassy like u
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by PaulIdu: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jengem:

Im overseas on vacation

Not everyone is a gateman at the embassy like u

When a poor man starts travelling he feels it's an achievement forgetting that it's normal for many other people and that includes me..Mumu salary earner like you
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by Jengem: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
PaulIdu:

When a poor man starts travelling he feels it's an achievement forgetting that it's normal for many other people and that includes me..Mumu salary earner like you

Because u took canoe to your village doesnt mean u travelled

Bushman ode
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
PaulIdu:

Its sad your brain is clearly letting you down on the daily...A topic that is about a man being rewarded for his diligence and your dying/failed brain betrays you by finding a way to drag Trump and some Phantom slap into it , your dull brain still goes further to defend itself stupidity by advising I go and read up about Trumps foreign policy as it relates to slapping ..Mr Man if you you can sue that brain of yours for letting you down i advise you explore that option

Why are you Nigerians this bitter about everything, and to yourselves? Why can't you make light of even, the most serious issues? Why do you folks always take things so serious?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanbic's Sola David-Borha Earns N170 Million A Year / NASRDA Salary For B Sc / (PHOTO) What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.