Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Baby Sitting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Sitting (714 Views)

Simple Sitting Room Arrangement For Your Home / Simple Sitting Room Arrangement For Your Home / Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Sitting by owell60: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2009
need a baby sitting in lagos call 08096766400 lizzy
Re: Baby Sitting by kerosine: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2009
do you need a baby sitter in lagos or u need a baby sitting job for urself
Re: Baby Sitting by Fhemmmy: 3:34am On Oct 03, 2009
I am sure she will come back and tell us.
I hope she needs a baby sitter, cos if she wanna baby sit kids, i will be worried with the fact that she cant even communicate her mind.
Re: Baby Sitting by kerosine: 12:54am On Oct 04, 2009
abio
Re: Baby Sitting by kerosine: 1:02am On Oct 04, 2009
me too need children to mind o,in greenwich london though,so if you live in GREENWICH, CHARLTON,BLACKHEAT OR LEWISHAM area, you can contact 07789115869,to discuss,and charge is affordable from10pounds perday,thanks
Re: Baby Sitting by Fhemmmy: 1:17am On Oct 04, 2009
kerosine:

me too need children to mind o,in greenwich london though,so if you live in GREENWICH, CHARLTON,BLACKHEAT OR LEWISHAM area, you can contact 07789115869,to discuss,and charge is affordable from10pounds perday,thanks

I like your style jare.
However your charge seems so considerable.
If you can be ``imported`` to canada, i am sure you will make good money.
Re: Baby Sitting by kerosine: 1:39am On Oct 04, 2009
our naija people cannot pay now,and moreso, its cos am not registered thats why is cheap,but am very good with kids though
Re: Baby Sitting by kerosine: 1:41am On Oct 04, 2009
if is that expensive there,so how do you people do it then?do u use registered one in canada cos regisrtered one is expensive anywhere in the west o
Re: Baby Sitting by Fhemmmy: 2:12am On Oct 04, 2009
most people uses registered daycare.
some people uses the high school kids for weekends and evenings, and they still charge like 5$ per hour.
some pray for their kids to grow up fast, so that they can be independent.
i like Nija jare, where the kids can stay home alone at age like 10 years of age, but then, it is not a great practice, cos anything could happen to dem kids.
i think the bottom line is, if you cant afford them, dont have them.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / Some In Trouble / Emotional Infidelity - The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.