Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media (19185 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by gebest: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
so were una for see money to pay d new coach. rubbish
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by annylove(f): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
A govt. policy dt will owe workers 5months salary is a bad policy. NFF shld shut their mouth and show Siasia some appreciation.
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by olawrites4(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
So i'm thinking. How come TSA doesn't affect the employing of foreign coach. Wonders.
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by neocortex: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=primup post=48923012][/quote]

All these scammers won't rest.
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by chachanga: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
prinsam30:
story for the gods

But you can pay a foreign coach a whooping N18m in the space of two weeks Abi

Awón werey

Hypocritical thieving bastards who should be shot dead on sight.

They have all their salaries and fyne-fyne allowances paid but left Siasia out to dry.

Who send dem?
Whu know dem?!
Whu dem epp sef?!!
Since when Siasia don dey be gallant legend in this country, where dem dey, who send dia fada?!

Dey wee not die beta. Every hypocrite dat is using double-standard lies to dey conny-conny us and suffer pple in dis country.
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by dasparrow: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
@Post

One thing I have come to realize is that the average Nigerian employer does not like to pay salary. They love to owe their employees. This is one of the reasons why I will never advise anyone to leave their job in the diaspora to pick up employment in Nigeria no matter the great pay except you are working for a very good foreign organization based in Nigeria like the United Nations or ECOWAS or African union or UK, USA, Canada, Germany, France embassies.

In other parts of the world like USA for instance, you get paid twice a month, on the 15th and on the last day of the month. Here in Nigeria, you will be lucky if Nigerian employers will even pay you your salary at all each month talk less of on time. Siasia should find a job outside Nigeria where he will be appreciated. NFF did the same thing to the other late coach that passed away.
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by Richy4(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
God!! how can u owe someone that has family a salary of 5 months? Someone that executed his job shouldn't he be paid?

and this guy has the Temerity to talk as if the man has no right to air his grievances Haba!!!!

How are they even surviving? gizzz!!!!

1 Like

Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by repogirl(f): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
Which kind yeye stupid job did you give him when you are owing him five months in arrears? Rubbish.
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by prinsam30: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
chachanga:

Hypocritical thieving bastards who should be shot dead on sight.

They have all their salaries and fyne-fyne allowances paid but left Siasia out to dry.

Who send dem?
Whu know dem?!
Whu dem epp sef?!!
Since when Siasia don dey be gallant legend in this country, where dem dey, who send dia fada?!

Dey wee not die beta. Every hypocrite dat is using double-standard lies to dey conny-conny us and suffer pple in dis country.

bros abeg wa yo wa yo ooo, ur blood too hot ooo

1 Like

Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by bobbisco: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Do these guys want Siasia to die like his predecessors before they pay? These NFF guys sef be like Monsieur Dalung....

Clueless and Stupid
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by entparrot(f): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
I really cannot believe NFF official can utter such a word.
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by 9japride(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
It's as a result of letting people of very low morale and unfit rascals as leaders in various establishments. Our system is so corrupt. And the funny thing u'll see find some people supporting NFF decision as can been seen in different post on Nairaland in general. Impunity and oppression is our major problem in this country
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by Burgerlomo: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Abi ema gbo oro runrun lenu omo eiye. Abeg make una pay am sharp sharp, and ASAP. Ni oro batan
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by MayorMgbedike(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
I wonder if these nff officials suck their mothers' breast at all?

Just see how a fully grown man is ranting rubbish in the name of doing his job. Make Una kukuma pay him his salaries.

To embezzle money dey take Una 24hrs ?
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by oluxy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
I'd see how they would pay the foreign coach.

I guess baba n nff salaries are held too?
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
..this is what happens when intelligent Nigerians allow incompetent illiterates take over politics and national leadership.. these buffons breed buffoonish children who litter Nairaland like pregnant gnats
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by MikeB3(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Story for the gods by Ademola Olajire........ Dem NFF no get talk for mouth!
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by bishop1988(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Square peg in a round hole=complete failure.
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by washbaba11(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
When you don't pay me for as much as 5 months, I feel my boss should ask me if I'm been stealing from the office because, that can't be called patriotism or dedication to service. You employ me and ask me to be thankful...Laughable Indeed
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by nephemmy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
see mumu...stupid talk..why would the FG or NFF owe him in the first place...I am sure you collect your salary before month end..if he's a foreign coach will u owe him? we don't respect our talents..mumu man
he should be grateful that you owe him for months or what?...mtscheew
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
hopesuarez:
God i know say na mistake u do to carry me cum naija but u can correct it by giving me free visa to u.k abg......
God did not make any mistake by bringing you here. You were sent here for a purpose and I believe making Nigeria a palatable country is one of it. If people keep condemning and lamenting over the bad state of the country, then who are those to build and change the country for the better?

God has given us Humans dominion of the earth, so we should make judicious use of it. the country you aspire to migrate to was developed by its citizens. So we ought to develop ours and not desert it.
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by kid7soccer(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
vislabraye:

These people are stupid. They speak as if it's easy to be owed 5 months salary. Is it not his right to be paid what he worked for.
my bro i don't understand this NFF again ooo. maybe they want him to kneel down and beg them first before they pay him.

1 Like

Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by Groan(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
stupid and unreasonable talk!
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by Rekyz(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=amuokuko post=48922905]This Ademola Olajire is as stoopid as Dalung....
infact calling him stoopid is an understatement..

Siasia who has won medals for the country should be happy u gave him job or u should be grateful
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by Rekyz(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2016
annylove:
A govt. policy dt will owe workers 5months salary is a bad policy. NFF shld shut their mouth and show Siasia some appreciation.
GBAM!
Re: Government Policy Stopped Us From Paying Siasia – NFF Head Of Media by chachanga: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
prinsam30:

bros abeg wa yo wa yo ooo, ur blood too hot ooo

Sorry bros, d thing dey pain me. Too many pple now begging somebody for assistance left, right and center, ehn? Folks who were formerly feeding fyne b4.

And most of us with power to do something about it are just living in denial hyping dust.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga / Nantes Fans Pay Tribute To Missing Emiliano Sala In France (Photos) / Banyana Banyana Defeat Super Falcons 4-2 To Lift The Aisha Buhari Cup In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.