Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Help: My Friend Have An Addiction For Hotels - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: My Friend Have An Addiction For Hotels (1186 Views)

How Can I Stop My Husband's Phone Addiction? / Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Friend Have An Addiction For Hotels by martyns303(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2016
I don't even know if there's a term for this, he owns a well furnished 1 bedroom apartment but can't stop lounging in hotels, he spends more time in hotels than his own home.

Accumulating loads of hotel bills, I have tried talking to him and his defense is that he likes the comfort. Of course this is not a healthy habit I wish he would stop...

Re: Help: My Friend Have An Addiction For Hotels by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2016
What exactly is his definition of comfort?
Is it the amenities or is there a special 'room service' he receives there?

I don't want to blame his village people, but I am beginning to think they're working overtime here.

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Friend Have An Addiction For Hotels by thesicilian: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2016
His problem is he has too much money. How many people can afford to stay in a hotel for more than 3days?

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Friend Have An Addiction For Hotels by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Perhaps, dats where he goes to slaughter his birds... Some people don't like them knowing where they stay... Hotel is more convenient...

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Friend Have An Addiction For Hotels by juman(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
thesicilian:
His problem is he has too much money. How many people can afford to stay in a hotel for more than 3days?

grin

Too much free money.
Re: Help: My Friend Have An Addiction For Hotels by Richy4(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
He like hotels... it is not a taboo.... if he got the money, let him spend it...I will only be upset if he was depending on people to satisfy his flamboyant life style....

Anything that will make him happy is cool. it doesn't take much for people to die this days.....

But if you are really concern about it, u can always ask him to make his room look like one of the hotel rooms ... lf he is the type that can't clean, i believe he can employ the services of cleaning agents that will be willing to clean after him....

1 Like

Re: Help: My Friend Have An Addiction For Hotels by bennyrazz: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
if he has an addiction for hotels, he can purchase one. He should turn is addiction into something productive
Re: Help: My Friend Have An Addiction For Hotels by veave(f): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
One named Peter, one named Paul. Fly away Peter, fly away Paul
Re: Help: My Friend Have An Addiction For Hotels by Sammyblaq(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2016
This my guy likes hotel, but one bad tyn is that he doesn't pay shishi.
If another pays, he starts calling the hotel help lines like mad...get me this, get me that.
O boy...U need change.
Re: Help: My Friend Have An Addiction For Hotels by Abiagirl777(f): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Dunno if his addiction is up to my Hubby's own,we rented a house 2 mths to our wedding prior to that he had lived there for almost One Yr.it was a cause fr concern ,when he suggests going there i naggg!!,since it didn't work I started tagging along and when he sees the huge bill he exclaims,nobody told him to stop.funny enough this Yr,we havent gone(economy ;Dand childrn)
I asked him why it was so,he said it was stress free;no time to labor in the kitchen,no darkness and heat,company and all.he doesn't like stress at all.
Re: Help: My Friend Have An Addiction For Hotels by martyns303(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2016
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Couple Become First In The World To Give Birth To Their Own Child / Groom Dumps Bride Days After Wedding Because Of Make-up / I Am Tired Of Paying All The Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.