Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) (56572 Views)

Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Millionaire Shows Off His Money On Facebook / Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by henrydadon(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin

this is what happen when you have too much money and you dont know what to do with it
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ritualist grin
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Pylony(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
All those yahoo boys no go kill man pikin jaree!
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
I knw the person so well.. Op make an adjustnent now... Cos he isnt a nigerian.. Do u think nigerians re kind enough... U went to his instagràm page took the video and came here blabbin ur big open wided mouth.. Make that correction now. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by chindoone(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nobody that has really worked hard for his money through God's grace can throw money around like that a sound minded person knows how to give to d poor and needy..na only him know d source of e money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sakawa
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Kizyte(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
PERFECT2:
I will get there....
But I don't think I'll just spray money like that.
I'll better channel it to a productive source.
Meanwhile, good for him.
Na wa o! You don dey stingy even when you neva get the money. My friend, it pays to be philanthropic smiley
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Kobicove(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
How did this rubbish make it to front page?!
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by ejykeman: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
chaiiii.....when i never chop undecided
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Francon(f): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
The last time something like this happened. People disappeared and things got bad for some as if their destinies were compromised. Don't let this make you loose your morales. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by bashydemy1: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
OP this is not Nigeria aba check the taxi and the plate number.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
Y r pple full of hate...Atleast he is helping d poor picking d money nah.. Not selfish like u haters
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by buddyboi(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Clearly shot in ghana, op did u copy n paste?
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Yehman post=48924254]Hmmmm! For this wicked economy, The guy sell human parts abi wetin?
But, I don't understand, throwing money from old model Honda CR-V. The car alone shows that the guys is a...someone should help me and complete the sentence grin

BUHARI sef![I wonder what would be ths excuse for your failure if PMB eventually vacates the presidency after his 8years tenure D.V. Before Buhari's emergence as the president, what have you achieved? It's still this wailing all the time.I won't be surprised to hear you still wail after death, Mr. Wailer-Man!]
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by blingxx(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Evakinqz:
I need locate this guy... undecided

this is obviously a yahoo boy hitting jackpot recently.. nothing more .am very sure that money won't last a year undecided
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Yehman(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Anytarn post=48925139][/quote]
Another Zombie spotted
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by mmsen: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Instead of throwing the money while driving along a dirt road why not build a proper tarred road in that community?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Micheezy7(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Evakinqz:
I need locate this guy... undecided

Watched this long time ago... His IG name : Upforthemoney
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Yehman post=48925265]
Another Zombie spotted [Highest display of Dunc'ity'. I blame the ever clueless Nigerian President, Mr. Stealing is not Corruption, GEJ!]
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Micheezy7(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
This is Him... Instagram ID : Upforthemoney

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by zomby(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
I wouldn't touch his RITUAL money...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by McAustin92(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
just search d guy on fb...Deskid Wayne...d guy fit mak person commit......d nigga been balling soo hard like wea d Bleep ve u gotten this papers
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Iseoluwani: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Money ritual
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
take the money and turn to tortoise, blood money
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by madridsta007(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]This was d type of life Kanu was living with Biafrans contributions. If you're still deceived watch a Nairalander's video Biafra exposed [/size]grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8& (prt1)

When are you developing the video of the Fulani Terrorist Herdsmen, the World's 4th Deadliest Terror group- with more kills than Boko Haram in 2016?

Or their killings mean nothing to you?
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Larryfest(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
wellmax:
When you do blood money and Babalawo says the money you get each day must be spent same day
Na the truth you talk so...No right thinking person would do this,even Y boys cant.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Akbaba3310(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
All those jars money you must finish that day else you peme............................
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by JohnieWalker(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
jeloser:
he is not Nigerian..dey call him money moneybeast
He is Nigerian but based in GH....search for Deskid Wayne on fb
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by fergieboy: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
That's deskid Wayne

Hottest and youngest yahoo boy ..

Nigerian tho

Ghana based

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by fergieboy: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2016

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
wellmax:
When you do blood money and Babalawo says the money you get each day must be spent same day
This one na another Gobe o
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by sukkot: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin hey at least some poor people go chop

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Chills In His Mansion After The Day's Work. Photos / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria / FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.