Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Police Killed My Son, Will Only Investigate If I Say Hoodlums Did It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Killed My Son, Will Only Investigate If I Say Hoodlums Did It (349 Views)

Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) / Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos / How Police Killed My 6 Months Pregnant Wife: Widower Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Killed My Son, Will Only Investigate If I Say Hoodlums Did It by TheHerald: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2016
A woman, Mrs. Preye Daniel has alleged that her son was killed by Police attached to the Anti-Vice Unit of the Bayelsa state Police Command and when she went to report the matter, was told to say hoodlums did it so they could investigate quickly.

The deceased, 17-year-old Innocent, had gone to run an errand for his mother but never returned.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/police-killed-son-will-investigate-say-hoodlums-woman-laments/#4SkfGCRB8EPRqVfy.99

(1) (Reply)

Troops Raid Bunkerer, Militant Camps In Delta / Archbishop Of Jos, Ignatius Kaigama Condemns Diversion Of Foods Meant For Idps / Man Arrested For Attempting To Exchange 9-year-old Boy For Bag Of Rice In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.