Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery (4639 Views)

Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together / Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers / Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by mekuslogan: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2009
Charley Boy undergoes plastic surgery

Just some few weeks after the burial of the King of Pop, words reaching Trend'tainment is that King of Punk in the Nigerian entertainment industry Charles Oputa a.k.a Charley Boy and acclaimed Area Fada has undergone a plastic surgery. The Area Fada was recently seen on a musical location somewhere around LEKKI Lagos State with international acclaimed dance hall maestro, Dr Alban for the shooting of the musical video collaboration they did together and that was where the revelation was made; Charley Boy did not only travel to Sweden on a musical tour with Dr Alban but he also went there for a face lift. His new look is of an Arabian Prince, though many believe it was a decoy to conceal his new face. He was edgy throughout the shooting of the video as he instructed his body guards to obstruct photographers from taking his snapshots. Trend'tainment gathered that his face looked a bit thin and very firm. All the fat around his face has disappeared all of a sudden. He also looked too young for his age and he only allowed his wife, Lady Diane, to make him up. When asked why he is going the Wacko way, he denied the allegation and he became violent when asked again as he claimed that he had an accident in Sweden during a boxing exercise with his pairing partner which shifted his jaw causing it to be rectified through a surgical operation.

Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by asha80(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2009
Guy this thing suppose dey celebrity section not here.
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by citizenY(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2009
@post,

Now THAT CHARLIE IS LOOKING LIKE AN ARABIAN PRINCE WE GO PUT AM FOR OUR CURRENCY.
THIS SHOULD SATISFY THOSE AGAINST ARABIC ON OUR NAIRA. ANY OBJECTIONS?
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by MrCrackles(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2009
Who cares and why is this in the politics section angry
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by snowdrops(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2009
to transform warwar!!
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by OAM4J: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2009
Charlie boy headache. lipsrsealed

what's political about this, by the way?
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by executinal(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2009
charly boy must be cily
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by bawomolo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2009
wrong section,
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by AloyEmeka9: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
Photoshopped. I saw him last week and he still looks like monkey.
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by azeeza(f): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2009
i wonder how he is going 2 look grin
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by anitabaker: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2009
i think he is jobless.
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by Nizoral(f): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2009
*giggles* notin i no go hear he wants 2 bcome a mo, Holy moses , lol
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by snowdrops(m): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
Nizoral! Interesting name. You be antifungal?
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by ceej(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2009
EZE GOES TO SCHOOL EVERY YEAR E NO GO GRADUATE,EVERY YEAR CHARLIE BOY,NOW NA CHARLIE GRANDPA,MAKE HIM DEY DECEIVE HIM SELF.HE CANT CHEAT NATURE. [left][/left]
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by sammytb(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2009
charlie chalie, hope no problem
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by desthan(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2009
anoda wacko in 9ja, dis is no news, we all know how story like this ends undecided
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by MUNEER2(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2009
desthan:

anoda wacko in 9ja, dis is no news, we all know how story like this ends undecided

He can do anything with himself!!!!!!!!

This post is just too blank, that's why i don't go to entertainment section angry angry angry
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by dani1luv: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2009
cool
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by bestvera: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
when age go start to tell, his face go start to fall like micheal Jackson grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by newdeal(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2009
The guy has a way of re-inventing himself & has managed to remain relevant all this while. He was one of my idols way back in secondary school, when he used to wear that crazy punk hairstyle.

I guess he has his reason for this latest move, if the story is anything to go by.
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by mamagee6(f): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2009
Charlie Boy is a waste of oxygen. cool
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by NaijaNaWaa: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2009
It's time for that paa-pa to grow up. He is a living example of an arrested development.
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by dominique(f): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2009
its prolly a mid-life crisis shocked shocked shocked
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by SeanT21(f): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2009
Its his body and he can do whatever he wants. Ridiculous Article.
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by aieromon(m): 12:06am On Oct 04, 2009
Zap the haters!!!
Charly Boy,live your life to the fullest
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by semid4lyfe(m): 12:55am On Oct 04, 2009
And he's living his life to the fullest by behaving like he's doing?
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by OneTouch1(m): 1:42am On Oct 04, 2009
Gosh, shocked shocked shocked
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 04, 2009
What is it with celebs and plastic sugery?
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by infortune(m): 2:37am On Oct 04, 2009
I dont believe this story
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by TOYOSI20(f): 4:40am On Oct 04, 2009
errr, . . . .so before and after pics?? undecided embarassed
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by Bravesfc: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2009
This is hilarious. cheesy I've known this guy for long and he has always been a wannabe, The day I met him in person; I was scared I'd come face to face with one of Van goh's eccentric paintings.  So, this surgery thing might just be a long due, welcomed development tongue I hope he discovers his true self before the curtain falls, then he may be more useful to the society than seeking unproductive attention.
Re: Charley Boy Undergoes Plastic Surgery by Nizoral(f): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ snow drops i decided 2 use becos i like the way it sounds so wats ur peeve

(1) (2) (Reply)

Runtown Mistakenly Shared Photo Of His Full Eggplant, Fans React / The Sultan Of Brunei Owns 7000 Cars! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.