Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Blocking and destroying a stolen phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blocking and destroying a stolen phone (997 Views)

Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? / 6 Ways You Are Unintentionally Destroying Your Smartphone / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blocking and destroying a stolen phone by philfrey08: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
My Samsung A3 was stolen on sunday.
Please how do i block and destroy it so the thief cant use or sell it and it appears like a toy to him.

Help me....am pained and there are so many confidential stuffs in there

Re: Blocking and destroying a stolen phone by Starieangel(f): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ul need ur imei number. Check the carton of the phone for it and call ur service provider. Eyah. It's advisable to always write out d imei number and keep in a safe place.
Re: Blocking and destroying a stolen phone by fidelism: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
philfrey08:
My Samsung A3 was stolen on sunday.
Please how do i block and destroy it so the thief cant use or sell it and it appears like a toy to him.

Help me....am pained and there are so many confidential stuffs in there

IF U ARE IN LAGOS, YOU STILL STAND A GOOD CHANCE TO RECOVER IT 08062539412
Re: Blocking and destroying a stolen phone by thecrush: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Starieangel:
Ul need ur imei number. Check the carton of the phone for it and call ur service provider. Eyah. It's advisable to always write out d imei number and keep in a safe place.

If its available good.

when i lost my phone, i called MTN they said they can only block my line and cannot do anything to the phone with my IMEI number.
I contacted Samsung (fortunately samsung SA) they told me to contact my service provider so that they can blacklist the phone since they cannot do it from SA. I asked MTN again to do the blacklisting, they said they dont have the facilities that i shd contact samsung. Samsung SA gave me an email to Sansung NGA but till now NIgeria samsung hasnt replied....

Very annoying

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Video Calling Officially Launched – How To Use Video Call On Whatsapp / How To Turn Your Phone Into A Search Engine For Free With Airtel / Official Airtel Customer Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.