Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Don Jazzy Music Producer Finally Considering Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Music Producer Finally Considering Marriage (369 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform / Don Jazzy, Music Mogul `weeps’ As Popular Blogger Linda Ikeji Gets Hooked / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Music Producer Finally Considering Marriage by Mxclusive(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Seems like the Music producer is aware he's getting old and would be walking down the aisle pretty soon. Finally Don Jazzy is considering marriage. The Mavin boss in an interview with NotJustOk TV says he has been too busy for a relationship.

According to him, he is getting old and has been too busy to be serious with a woman.

"I hardly have time. I feel like I'm going to jump into one and won't concentrate on my work or I will not concentrate on my family and I don't want to do that to my wife. Hopefully next year sha."

Meanwhile, Don Jazzy has been busy sending subtle marriage hints to fans. From rocking a baby to dancing with a mystery lady at a party this year, the Mavin boss took to on August 22, 2016 asking, "Dear future wife, where would you like us to have our wedding?" .

The music producer seems to be joking but.....Continue Reading: http://mxclusive.com.ng/2016/08/30/don-jazzy-music-producer-finally-considering-marriage/

(1) (Reply)

Man Purportedly Brutalized By Soldiers In Edo State / Actress Funke Adesiyan Flaunts $5,650 Delvaux Handbag, Say She Is Not Broke / Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint, Jewellery Worth Millions Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.