Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Fraud In Konga - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud In Konga (1157 Views)

Jason Njoku: "Why Konga Was Sold To Zinox" / Kinnevik’s Investment In Konga Further Deteriorated In Nine Months / Enhance Ur Sales In Konga Or Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud In Konga by bomboyi(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Guys stay away from Konga!!!!!!!!!!.

I placed an order for the purchase of mouth snoring device on Tuesday, last week. A parcel was delivered to my office on the Thursday, same last week. When I got home and opened the parcel, what I saw was the nose device and not the mouth device. I put a called through the real seller: Yibari, he initially pretended he was not hearing me, after much pressure, he later said I should contact Konga. I wrote to konga and I got this response:
Konga com Support <help@konga.com>
Aug 29 at 6:05 PM
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx,
Thank you for shopping on Konga Mall
This is in respect to your complaint regarding your reported item- Anti Snoring Device on the subject order.
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
The pictures displayed on the website and compared to the picture sent confirmed that the right item was delivered, however the description states as Anti-snoring device and images on the website shows the part of the body where the device will be place which is the nose and not mouth. Kindly view the attached below showing the image dispayed on the website.
We deeply regret to inform you that we will be unable to accept a return of the item.

This is based on the on the fact below.
- The right item ordered was delivered as seen from the snapshot received compared with the pictures on our website.
For further clarification, please contact the merchant directly via the details below:
Store name: YIROL STORE
Seller name: Nwidum yiibari morgan
Telephone no: 08181840264
Email address: yirolmorgan@gmail.com
Thank you for your kind understanding and patronage.
Yours Sincerely,
Victoria Adeleke.
For: Konga, Nigeria.

I attached here my konga order page to see what I ordered for, the down one is what was delivered to me

Re: Fraud In Konga by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please do not ever shop on Konga, I bought a techno L5 from them, they gave me a phone with factory faults, cannot read memory cards , closes application automatically .... Just a trashy phone...
Re: Fraud In Konga by Orion21: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
bomboyi:
Guys stay away from Konga!!!!!!!!!!.

I placed an order for the purchase of mouth snoring device on Tuesday, last week. A parcel was delivered to my office on the Thursday, same last week. When I got home and opened the parcel, what I saw was the nose device and not the mouth device. I put a called through the real seller: Yibari, he initially pretended he was not hearing me, after much pressure, he later said I should contact Konga. I wrote to konga and I got this response:
Konga com Support <help@konga.com>
Aug 29 at 6:05 PM
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx,
Thank you for shopping on Konga Mall
This is in respect to your complaint regarding your reported item- Anti Snoring Device on the subject order.
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
The pictures displayed on the website and compared to the picture sent confirmed that the right item was delivered, however the description states as Anti-snoring device and images on the website shows the part of the body where the device will be place which is the nose and not mouth. Kindly view the attached below showing the image dispayed on the website.
We deeply regret to inform you that we will be unable to accept a return of the item.

This is based on the on the fact below.
- The right item ordered was delivered as seen from the snapshot received compared with the pictures on our website.
For further clarification, please contact the merchant directly via the details below:
Store name: YIROL STORE
Seller name: Nwidum yiibari morgan
Telephone no: 08181840264
Email address: yirolmorgan@gmail.com
Thank you for your kind understanding and patronage.
Yours Sincerely,
Victoria Adeleke.
For: Konga, Nigeria.

I attached here my konga order page to see what I ordered for, the down one is what was delivered to me

Sorry about your order .. most times there is always a misconception about the product (it could go both ways) or wrong description of the product by the seller.
however as a Buyer when you get your order delivered to you and its NOT what you wanted.. simply use the "Return" policy (this allows the buyer to return the product within 7 days product if the BUYER is not satisfied)
Re: Fraud In Konga by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Trash, I tried all that it didn't work... Scam site... For your own interest do not ever buy anything there
Re: Fraud In Konga by bomboyi(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
The mod should help us take this to front page, please
Re: Fraud In Konga by adebayo3449(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Trash, I tried all that it didn't work... Scam site... For your own interest do not ever buy anything there
Its not a scam bro
Re: Fraud In Konga by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
mr man, its not a scam contact konga before you come to nl and be screaming scam as if they are here #commonsense konga is ten times bigger than you think so even if you shout scam people wont boycott them, it happens at times even on amazon
Re: Fraud In Konga by bomboyi(m): 5:12am On Aug 31, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
mr man, its not a scam contact konga before you come to nl and be screaming scam as if they are here #commonsense konga is ten times bigger than you think so even if you shout scam people wont boycott them, it happens at times even on amazon

Read the write up before you comment, I have contacted konga and I reproduced their response for everyone to see. Even if they are bigger than Amazon, that does not mean they don't take advantage of people.
Re: Fraud In Konga by koredex4love(m): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2016
@Op...
I can see you have a genuine complain.
Please, show Konga team this 2pictures,let them see the difference,and if I were the seller a more proactive response would have curb this.
Why not take your time to convince the customer and let him be happy instead if saying he should contact Konga.
What the customer order from the picture is truly mouth anti snore and not the nose type.
We merchants should not be doing I don't care to people business like Konga.
The more customer's that are happy the more businesses for us all.
@Op,
Tender your complain with this 2pictures again and am sure they will see to understand you.
@seller...
I hope you know customers has the power of writing bad reviews for our product, and have we considered having bad reviews that may end the sales of that product than even refunding customer if it comes to worst and continue with your sales.
Let's be wise!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Female Dummy/Mannequin For Cloth Display Needed / Join The Millionaire's Club / What Business Can I Start In Ibadan With 100K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.