Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,542 members, 7,850,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) (56266 Views)

Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Funke Akindele Bello / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please, who is she?

We don't know her here in Rancho Cucamonga grin
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by gabicon: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
I think the general perception of people is that we learn from wisdom 90℅ of the time a man with 3kids from 3 different women is bad news but if you are sure that your man falls in d Other 10% we wish u well, people express concern not because they hate, most times it's out of concern.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by bayonino: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
simpleseyi:
My dearest Funke Akindele, we shall continue to talk about your life as long as you keep your whole life on the social media. First, you married a Lagos Area Boy that already had two wives making you wife number three, less than one year after you became his wife number three, the sperm/dicck philanthropist married wife number four. You could not bear the heat, so you ran out of the kitchen.

Now again, you have gone to marry another sperm/dicck philanthropist that already has two or three kids from different women and you say we should not judge you. We will, we shall, in fact we have already judged you. You are very unlucky with men. How does it concern us? You post your daily life on the social media because you want us to know, so we have the right to judge you.

We are haters? Oh! no, you got it wrong. We are only worried that our dear Funke Akindele seems to have made another costly mistake. So, what can we do? Well, we shall remember you in our prayers always.
The only sensible post so far! Gbam!
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
If you notice your "haters" you're not busy enough or ur not successful enough
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by nnokwa042(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
SONofYORUBA:
Nigerians are so miserable that they'll hate others to make their life more comfortable.

It's the economy.
mr man even jesus was crucified not to talk of ordinary Funke dont expect 100% of fans to love u ,if u dont want any bashing dont post ur picture or ur house on social media that where people took thier revange on people they hating on is natural , is it every yoruba person love awolowo ? Or is every igbo love ojukwu?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by Abayomi94(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
basty:
The grammar

Any English language graduate in the house?
i dey here dey find job. You get?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by Cajal(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=andyanders post=48932482]

OK ooo I don hear u
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by AlexzStructure(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
She spoke well
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by coolviv: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
rapistomenka:
Shameless and retired agbo seller undecided

She should be focused on getting pregnant immediately before sliding into menopause lipsrsealed

Imagine getting married at 40 and still talking rubbish instead of collecting SPAM every hour cool

U don born? I pity u if not. Why pour hot coals into your destiny? You are mocking someone who doesn't have a child when you don't know what your future has in store for you. When it starts happening...remember the words you threw out and sowed and reap them quietly.

Poorly raised child with no home training.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by TessaJ: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
rapistomenka:
Shameless and retired agbo seller undecided

She should be focused on getting pregnant immediately before sliding into menopause lipsrsealed

Imagine getting married at 40 and still talking rubbish instead of collecting SPAM every hour cool
hmmm o je ma para e nitori oro oloro.oponu afofun gbemu.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by OneManLegion(m): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Justiceotunne post=48933821][/quote]

"Very wrong" perfectly describes your conclusionn which, I must say, was unilaterally drawn. It is true that singular pronouns should ordinarily succeed indefinite pronouns. However, this rule makes for the allowance of plural pronouns to succeed indefinite pronouns in order to suggest that the succeeding pronoun applies to both genders.
Thus, the use of the plural pronoun "their" makes the pronoun gender neutral.

If such strict adherence were paid to concord, "you", the second person pronoun which is plural should not be used to refer to one person.

Next time, don't be in a haste to show condescension to others because they don't study your course otherwise, you end up making solecisms such as this one.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by OneManLegion(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
kuchikau:
Why do i sense jelosy/envy?

You sensed wrong. I'm a final year student. Law.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by OneManLegion(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ghost447:
He was seeking for "expert opinion", it is different from general opinion, even when a general opinion is correct, expert opinion is usually accorded more respect and weight.

And I'm saying that question was not even worth asking for expert opinion on.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by kaycebomber: 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Making sense
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by Henrygreat212(m): 1:41am On Aug 31, 2016
Lol.....

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by SonofHim: 5:01am On Aug 31, 2016
SONofYORUBA:
Nigerians are so miserable that they'll hate others to make their life more comfortable.

It's the economy.

Epic! You got it right out of my cerebrum.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by nkechiben(f): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2016
You're Taking This Matter Personal!

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by nkechiben(f): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2016
aylagos:
one hater identified. I think she was refering to you on her page. Ah flaties must hate for no reason

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by kuchikau: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
OneManLegion:

But definately not an english graduate.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by kuchikau: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
OneManLegion:

But definately not an english graduate....
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by OneManLegion(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
kuchikau:
... But definately not an english graduate....
No, "definately" not.
I have no reason to be envious of English language graduates.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by kuchikau: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
OneManLegion:

No, "definately" not.

But previous comment depicts envy.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by kuchikau: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
OneManLegion:

No, "definately" not.

U think so?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by OneManLegion(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
kuchikau:

But previous comment depicts envy.

That was what you saw. I'm responsible for what I write, not for what you understand.

Did you even ask yourself why a 500 level law student who speaks and writes English in flawless grammar would envy a graduate of English language?

Do something productive with your time and stop quoting me unnecessarily.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by kuchikau: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
OneManLegion:

That was what you saw. I'm responsible for what I write, not for what you understand.

Did you even ask yourself why a 500 level law student who speaks and writes English in flawless grammar would envy a graduate of English language?

The more the defence, the more envy and grave jelosy I see.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Addresses Haters (pics) by kuchikau: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
OneManLegion:

The more the defence, the more envy and grave jelosy I see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remembering These Dead Nollywood Actors / Mr Raw Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.