Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Online E-tutor Job - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online E-tutor Job (247 Views)

Professional GRE, GMAT And SAT Executive Home Tutor / Ph: Sound And Experienced Private Maths,phy,chem And F.maths Tutor Available / Find A Private Tutor Near You (WEBDATA TUTORS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online E-tutor Job by kodec4naija(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nigeria is in the verge of collapse and our educational standard is nothing to be talked about, any way without wasting your time I would love to introduce to our youths most especially the graduants of our today's world, haven seen around you no one would tell you what's happening in our country today, permit me to announce to you that you can asually work online from Nigeria base on what you studied but most be done in Teaching, links are not permitted here but for those interested in this opportunity should contact me on WhatsApp for more info on: zero eight one zero one two zero eight two two eight,see you on WhatsApp, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Uppcl Ro Result 2016 | Uppcl Aro Result 2016 / Be The Solution / Women Who Made History…today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.