Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) (51491 Views)

Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time / The First Car To Ever Get A Speed Ticket Was Caught Doing 8MPH / Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by IamSimi(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by Nellybank(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hahaha... Please NL dont make me remember this car. It was fun den getting to see a car for the very first time in my life. Den I was just 20 years old. This car was a hit then. Nice one
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by electrokcoi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
no be shama melody motor be this? him de look for o...
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
and some agbaya will still come online to shout indomie generation. una see una life? thank God i was nt born in those days.
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Not bad
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by nowornever2016: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Okinima:
Do u just call Ido Ekiti a city? grin where in Ekiti State can we call City?
Ikole Ekiti
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by Pylony(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
In countries who know whats-up on tourism, this should have being in a museum if really it is titled as the very first car in that part of Nigeria. But it is now use as public toilet in the bush. grin

1 Like

Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nice. I served in Ido Ekiti.
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by Okinima: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
nowornever2016:
Ikole Ekiti
hahahah grin that escape route town 4 Ekiti politician 2 Abuja
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jst lik a look of a gigantic elephant
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by MrCounselor: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Great history, abegii check my signature.
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by dotuna3(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
From the age of your oba are u saying The man was 23 years when he died?

Just check d birth date and death date

I want to believe in those days u must be old enough to become oba not like dis present time
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
If this car hits you, you either die or get killed.
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by Me23(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ur Oba rode d old fashioned car grin, here is ma customized fashion of ur oba's car cool cool cool

Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by nowornever2016: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Okinima:

hahahah grin that escape route town 4 Ekiti politician 2 Abuja
Lol Bad Guy!
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by thugmansion(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Badtman:
Shared by Facebook User
The first antiquity call a car to bought in my city Ido Ekiti in the early 20th centurl Dis was d first car bought by Oba Adejuwon Olojudo of Ido Ekiti ( 1915 -1938) He was d first Oba to buy and own a vehicle in Ekiti And dis was 5th April 1922 that d vehicle was bought and driven by a European citizen

This history were garded, powerd and shared with me through Late Pastor D.A. Faniomi and High Chief J.O. Olaoye The Baba Dofin of Ido Ekiti.

What we are lacking is foresight. This car could be refurbished and sold for a mouth watering price but here, we do not think in that direction.
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by Xblink(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Rock of ages... grin
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
End time vehicle
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by naira2dollar: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
Badtman:
Shared by Facebook User
The first antiquity call a car to bought in my city Ido Ekiti in the early 20th centurl Dis was d first car bought by Oba Adejuwon Olojudo of Ido Ekiti ( 1915 -1938) He was d first Oba to buy and own a vehicle in Ekiti And dis was 5th April 1922 that d vehicle was bought and driven by a European citizen

This history were garded, powerd and shared with me through Late Pastor D.A. Faniomi and High Chief J.O. Olaoye The Baba Dofin of Ido Ekiti.

That's why bible said we should love not the world cos it passes away.The fashion ,material things ,latest things in town all would soon become outdated.It's those who does the will of God that abides forever.
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by eghosa77: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by Ghost01(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
dotuna3:
From the age of your oba are u saying The man was 23 years when he died?

Just check d birth date and death date

I want to believe in those days u must be old enough to become oba not like dis present time
He is saying that the Oba was on the throne for 23 years.
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by socrates007: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
What the old brown rooves signifies is that,these people were so civilized to have been using roofing sheet. way back in time while most region and tribes at that time , lives in mud hut ,caves or have their roofs. Covered with thatches.most of the roofings are way older than 70 years and still serving their functiond,alsas no need for quick fixes yet,go to ur villages. and ask them what they use for roofing 70 years ago
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by socrates007: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
eghosa77:
Hmmmm
llol.na wfu ooo
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by oxyG: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Badtman:
Shared by Facebook User

Life is nothing but VANITY
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Make una go find one museum put am.
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Op your English baaaaaaaaaad
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by SmartMugu: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Badtman:
Shared by Facebook User

And the young man sitting on it feeling all good like Ekiti Lil Wayne.

1 Like

Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by Smooyis(m): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Brown Roof Republic

Proudly ekitian grin
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by eRex(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Where was the mechanic, vulcanizer, infact where was the Oba buying fuel and engine oil from..

Looks like TRANSFORMER
Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by BoneTackle: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
rapistomenka:
I forgot the car and concentrated on the poor and scary English 8

The op's incredible English took the shine off the ride.

Awolowo's free education policy is in vain
Oboy eehhh, that 'hingrish' can wake the dead I swaarrr grin

That has to be made in odumb republic

Suffersticated grammar grin

1 Like

Re: The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Badtman:
Shared by Facebook User

Beautiful, happy to see yesterday. History is good yet our leaders are hiding their stealling DNA so history must die in school. What a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes / Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched / How Reliable Is Peugeot 607?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.