Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Vladimir Putin Arrested In US - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Arrested In US (1008 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vladimir Putin Arrested In US by seggzz(m): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
At the moment Vladimir Putin has been arrested in US when he went for visit. He was mistakenly arrested due to... Click on the link below to read more and see what US Citizens have to say about the arrest.

http://seggzz2005..com.ng/2016/08/vladimir-putin-arrested-at-us.html
Re: Vladimir Putin Arrested In US by LordZero(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
This won't get you the traffic you want but it's gonna make you look like an id1ot.

4 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Arrested In US by seggzz(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
LordZero:
This won't get you the traffic you want but it's gonna make you look like an id1ot.
Do you think this information is fake?
Re: Vladimir Putin Arrested In US by yarimo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ohhh no WEED smokers everywhere, op please WEED is not good for your health. lipsrsealed
Re: Vladimir Putin Arrested In US by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Do you think such a man can be mistaken for another ??
Re: Vladimir Putin Arrested In US by seggzz(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
yarimo:
Ohhh no WEED smokers everywhere, op please WEED is not good for your health. lipsrsealed
grin grin Take am there....I think you follow dey take am self.
Re: Vladimir Putin Arrested In US by yarimo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
seggzz:
grin grin Take am there....I think you follow dey take am self.
yeah yeah but we don't post rubbish grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Arrested In US by laiza(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
I blame the people that make Internet accessible to fools like you otherwise you won't come here looking like an idiotic salamander from hogwarts. Vlamir Putin is the Russian president, he has no business going to the US. And if by any chance any Russian named Vlad is arrested on US soil, trust me the Russians will make a swap deal of political prisoners just for the sake of that name. That's how much they love their president. If you want traffic to your wannabe blog just ask, nicely. BTW you're a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Arrested In US by seggzz(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
yarimo:
yeah yeah but we don't post rubbish grin
This is not rubbish my brother.
Re: Vladimir Putin Arrested In US by seggzz(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
laiza:
I blame the people that make Internet accessible to fools like you otherwise you won't come here looking like an idiotic salamander from hogwarts. Vlamir Putin is the Russian president, he has no business going to the US. And if by any chance any Russian named Vlad is arrested on US soil, trust me the Russians will make a swap deal of political prisoners just for the sake of that name. That's how much they love their president. If you want traffic to your wannabe blog just ask, nicely. BTW you're a fraud.
I can't imagine taking this personal. This is a genuine news. Vladimir Putin was actually arrested in US, Have you click to confirm what i'm talking about?
Re: Vladimir Putin Arrested In US by LordZero(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
seggzz:

Do you think this information is fake?
What happened to man arrested in Florida for trespassing? He's a black man with the same name (which is actually fishy) with the Russian president but the way bloggers jump on news items to get traffic eeehn...

The whole story might be fake sef...
Re: Vladimir Putin Arrested In US by seggzz(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
LordZero:

What happened to man arrested in Florida for trespassing? He's a black man with the same name (which is actually fishy) with the Russian president but the way bloggers jump on news items to get traffic eeehn...

The whole story might be fake sef...
If you are a blogger, what would you do with such news? Would you make use of it or not? Is the source content and news fake even though the bear same ****? You would sound stupid if you don't use it.
Re: Vladimir Putin Arrested In US by LordZero(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
seggzz:

If you are a blogger, what would you do with such news? Would you make use of it or not? Is the source content and news fake even though the bear same ****? You would sound stupid if you don't use it.
I prefer quality to quantity sir... If you have top notch articles on your blog, people will read and spread the information to others..

Why cause confusion when you can simply write "Man arrested in Florida for trespassing".
If you copy and paste articles around, people will look for the original source and ur blog will become a joke.. #my2cents.
Re: Vladimir Putin Arrested In US by yarimo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
seggzz:

This is not rubbish my brother.
ok sir. grin

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Mugabe Caught Sleeping At Ghana @ 60 Independence Day Parade / Catalonia Independence: Spain Takes Charge Of Catalan Government / Armenia And Azerbaijan Are Recruiting Civilians For War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.