Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) (55995 Views)

"Anambra Rice Sells For 20,500" (twenty Thousand, Five Hundred). #FACT / Anambra Rice Major Distributor Opens In Awka (pictures) / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by everozone: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Anambra d pace setter.D economic Usein Bolt.Anambra is on d move 2 become d economic hub of Nigeria as planned by Willie my able governor.Now Nigerians can buy Anambra made stoneless rice so as 2 ease off d hardship imposed on us by Buhari d despot.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2016
My question is why put the governors picture on the bag? To what end is all that vanity?
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Abagworo:
1st of all there is no rice produced by Anambra government. That's a propaganda which even Anambra government is yet to claim credit. Coscharis rice with photo of Obiano branded Anambra rice is misleading but the main issue is that no rice is sold 9k. Nobody in Onitsha or Awka has ever bought the 50kg 9k rice.
i belive you, like i belive in God.
Anambra state precisely onitsha where mama put job me 1k for a meal that i dnt even ask the cost, only to realize after i have eaten the food..
This post na scam by fradustarts..

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by everozone: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2016
Anambra is indeed the light of the nation.Willie is working.
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2016
My dear, igbos are naturally democratic even before the arrival of democracy,we disagree to agree ,we are naturally matured that's why we are not afraid to say it out,well you wount understand n that's why loser's hate what they don't understand
chrisblack:
See them iPod .they fight and argue amongst themselves over flimsy and irrelevant issues.I do imagine what Biafra will look like.imagine them fighting over whose person's wife was the first to wake up.you guys tire me.

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2016
aresa:
We posted the same news on NL, but unpatriotic and anti Nigerian Igbos cried and yelled that it was propaganda even though they themselves posted the same thing about anamabra rice selling for N9,000....

Hopefully they'll believe their albino twitter bird and useless senator from bayelsa...

easy,dont die b4 ur time,dont die of hate.
Gud one anambra..

3 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2016
aresa:
We posted the same news on NL, but unpatriotic and anti Nigerian Igbos cried and yelled that it was propaganda even though they themselves posted the same thing about anamabra rice selling for N9,000....

Hopefully they'll believe their albino twitter bird and useless senator from bayelsa... grin
Why don't you buy one at said price and post a pic here . angry
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by nnalue: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Abagworo:
1st of all there is no rice produced by Anambra government. That's a propaganda which even Anambra government is yet to claim credit. Coscharis rice with photo of Obiano branded Anambra rice is misleading but the main issue is that no rice is sold 9k. Nobody in Onitsha or Awka has ever bought the 50kg 9k rice.
Anambra has been producing rice since the time of my great grand fathers at Otu-Ocha and As I grew up I knew it as Otu-Ocha rice. What Gov.Willie Obiano did was to expand the production which any sensible governor will hav done. If it is true that Otu-Ocha rice (Anambra rice) is sold for 9k, then a big kudos to my Gov. Willie Obiano. Anambra people love their governor because he is performing. I wish all governor should be like him.

3 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by kings09(m): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Actually, it's ur fault. the only achievement dis ur govt has is the quantity of propaganda bn churned out per sec. As such, even if u r telling d truth, no1 will believe as u, ur buhari n evry1 associated wit dis current govt hv lost all credibility. Even devil sef de complain say una lies too much.
aresa:

Hopefully they'll believe their albino twitter bird and useless senator from bayelsa... grin

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Sirbun: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2016
tongue grin[color=#000099][/color].. Why can't we support our neighbors instead of this vomit ?a call for reconciliation among Nigeria ethnic minority.. Be positive and a play a role in this voice of reconciliation .. God bless , peace is possible and it can only start by you..
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by anonimi: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2016
Abagworo:
You are demented to link my sincerity with your nonsense. Coscharis is in Anambra State but his farm is not owned by Anambra Government. Obiano going there to negotiate putting his photo on rice bag is rubbish. You can as well put Dave Umahi's photo on rice produced in Ebonyi.

I hope that what you are saying is true because the government need not be involved in business.
Rather it should REGULATE & TAX businesses to ensure they do not exploit the people.
Obiano should simply have stamped Proudly Grown in Anambra. That would have been enough propaganda without being deceitful.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2016
coolscott:
The attached picture says it all.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Maybeks/status/769469184556273664

Honestly i don't understand Nigeria politicians.Y will Obiano's Picture be on d bag of rice.Ds to me is more of campaign for his second term.D implication is when u buy d bag of rice,it gives anyone around that you were given rice free of charge.How many of d rice we eat from Thailand etc has picture of any Mayor,King or Prime Minister.For me even at 1k,i am not interested.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by lakefist(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
I have never bought rice more than 16k even when it was the highest.. And that is Ibadan.. I don't know where you guys buy yours at 20k. Not saying you are lying though.

Anyhoo, rice is around 13k last week but I predict it will become too cheap before December.

I wonder where dey get their information from ooo..

Most of these people sef no they go market only to come to nairaland and start spreading rumor.

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by waShine(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Pls were can Abakaliki Rice be found, is it on at Onitsha or it is available in kano also for the 'ofu ndi igbo'

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Sirbun: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].. Learn to accommodate ur neighbours in whatever way.. In Swiss , you earn more, in France house is cheat, in German food is so cheap. You can live in France , work in Swiss and chop in German .. This is what we need in our land.. We can do more together only if we agree to work together .. ( Yoruba , Igbo , Niger delta) lets start from south

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Esdb3: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2016
ekim004:
e make sense na. Buh some people still gon hate, it flows in their blood

I would buy but I might not because of the way arrogance of the ibo people. Next you'll hear is we feed them. We can kill Nigeria off by poisoning 'our' rice. They don't have a sense of unity. We never sey hear word over crude oil. Let them keep their rice abeg. But if I don't hear the noise, I'll buy. Because unlike them, I support every part of Nigeria except the hausas.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by gabbytabby: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2016
From one igbo to another.

Na wa oh.

Me just wan eat rice for less than 10k. If it can be produced in 9ja then the better for the Naira and our people.

Doug07034780891:
Instead of you to focus on your hopeless Imo state where nothing works but you are busy poke nosing on a progressive Anambra State. Who brought Coscharis to invest in Anambra, was it the fat ugly failed dunce Okoroawusa? Which one has your worthless imo state attracted not to talk of producing?

You better go and face that thread where they are discussing about the useless funnel abi na tunnel or culvert. Jobless ezi ofia, I don't know if you were cursed with joblessness and hopelessness.. cool

[s][/s]
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by waShine(m): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2016
coolscott:
The attached picture says it all.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Maybeks/status/769469184556273664
Can we get it to by in kano
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by fero07(m): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Instead of you to focus on your hopeless Imo state where nothing works but you are busy poke nosing on a progressive Anambra State. Who brought Coscharis to invest in Anambra, was it the fat ugly failed dunce Okoroawusa? Which one has your worthless imo state attracted not to talk of producing?

You better go and face that thread where they are discussing about the useless funnel abi na tunnel or culvert. Jobless ezi ofia, I don't know if you were cursed with joblessness and hopelessness.. cool

[s][/s]
cool
Doug07034780891:

[s][/s]
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by kingmekus(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2016
Doug07034780891:
You are a worthless I.diot. I for one careless about Imo state nor know that it exist if not for your penchant for coming into our matter uninvited.

You came here and started yapping why the rice is not 9k, what's your business on it? Will your frustration and bitterness stop the rice from selling 9k of which I have bought myself.

I am concerned because instead of to focus attention on hopeless imo state and it's many problems you are busy talking about which company that produced the rice. Obiano attracted Coscharis to invest massively in Anambra what then is your headache if not frustration?

Let Okoroawusa attract one person to invest in useless Imo state then he may wish to build billboards we careless. Frustrated jobless fellow like you should be weeping for imo state. Ezi.

[s][/s]
this is exactly what I hate about my tribe. so much hate in the system... May God help u guys... see as una dey disgrace una lineage before the brown roof republicans

2 Likes

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by samigben(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2016
waShine:
Can we get it to buy in Delta?
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by adescopy(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2016
Must we politicise everything in this country, when will any project carried out by our politician be seen as the right of the pple and not a previllege. Must Obiano picture appear on the bag of rice! and also been a public servant is he expected to enter any personal brand agreement with any company except on behave of the state which money he used for the investment. I hope this rice initiative will not disappear when he lives office. God save us ooo

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by JonSnow(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2016
Reyginus:
Fake news? I should site an example? To convince you? I don't think I can do that. I'd do better as a moral psychiatrist. After I'm done laying your ooze bare your Aorta takes in fresh air. Zero pun intended.

Don't even try to shift the goal post with me. It doesn't work. You said Anambra state government produce no rice for no other reason but because you feel they produce no rice. Your Coscharis is not sufficient.

We all know no business man will ditch his brand for yours if a deal never happened. Your claim to the contrary shows either a poor knowledge of economics or great zeal for mischief.

Bringing up Obiano's photo again is a pointer to your negative approach towards the news. We all know Obiano loves himself so much. But his image on any product doesn't make the story behind it false. I don't like pride myself but I wouldn't use that as an excuse to discredit anyone.

I only see you creating troubles whenever and wherever Igbo is mentioned. Except it's about Rochas then your patriotism and imaginary philosophical cap comes up. Grow up. You are been used.

Bro, are you serious? shocked

You're trying to talk sense into abagworo? shocked shocked shocked

Blood of god! You must have a whole lot of time on your hands. that one and 0menka are irredeemable. grin

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by waShine(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2016
seunmsg:

Badagry is an international border town and a haven for smuggling. Smuggled commodities like rice is always cheap there. I will be more comfortable when rice is 9k in Abuja and other major hinterland towns.
We are still expecting it in KANO and KADUNA, even in LOKOJA not yet found there.
seunmsg:

Badagry is an international border town and a haven for smuggling. Smuggled commodities like rice is always cheap there. I will be more comfortable when rice is 9k in Abuja and other major hinterland towns.
We are still expecting it in KANO and KADUNA, even in LOKOJA not yet found there.
seunmsg:

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by mecks15(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2016
I just raise my hart for anambra government. This is what we are talking about, we must be self sufficient in those things we can produce. Am glad anambra is taking the lead in the south east.

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
I have never bought rice more than 16k even when it was the highest.. And that is Ibadan.. I don't know where you guys buy yours at 20k. Not saying you are lying though.

Anyhoo, rice is around 13k last week but I predict it will become too cheap before December.

Ilupeju,Lagos,a bag of rice is 18-20k
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by jay7(m): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2016
If the news is true then Nigeria of our dream is coming to reality in terms of Agriculture.

1 Like

Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Jay542(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2016
teacherbim:

Did you buy it? How much? Be very precise. Don't estimate
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by MutantMetahuman: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2016
teacherbim:

yeah and another person bought at 9k in the same Lagos..

You should probably change your dealer.
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2016
Esdb3:

I would buy but I might not because of the way arrogance of the ibo people. Next you'll hear is we feed them. We can kill Nigeria off by poisoning 'our' rice. They don't have a sense of unity. We never sey hear word over crude oil. Let them keep their rice abeg. But if I don't hear the noise, I'll buy. Because unlike them, I support every part of Nigeria except the hausas.

You mean you dislike the people feeding the country I don't understand you o

Please don't criticize the Hausas if you have never lived among them before. They are so resourceful but unlike southerners, humble cool
Re: Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2016
Jay542:

Did you buy it? How much? Be very precise. Don't estimate

Yes,I bought on Monday evening for 18k,I couldn't buy mamagold become it was more expensive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. / Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. / Pregnant Cobra Butchered On My Farm, Used For Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.