Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply (50445 Views)

Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent / Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply / Mr Eazi Asked Davido For Money On Twitter & Got This Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Teensway:
I don serve my ban finish, bless dat mod wey ban me in satan's name. Amen.
Welcome back. Freedom of expression has expired, i guess the mod is one of Buharist gang NL.
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by honeygirl17: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2016
Qualer:

we are chilled grin grin grin almost freezing sef! love your hair though!
men!!!! Na the net u love abi?
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by klarke(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Mrsprof:
Lol. But na true the follower talk na.
person wey God don bless, E don bless. There's nothing anyone can do abt it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by Boyooosa(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Aunty Chidinma dey para o! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2016
SeriousMinded:

Welcome back. Freedom of expression has expired, i guess the mod is one of Buharist gang NL.
chai! jihadist don full NL o.
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by latty54: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Na wah o, that's harsh now... Abi na grudges?
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by klarke(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2016
deb303:

9ja..make Una chill na

Qualer:

we are chilled grin grin grin almost freezing sef! love your hair though!

Me na your nose I love wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by Bioadapt1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Dat person nor qet joy
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by Revolva(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hahaha dem don finish linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
WhoBeThisMan:
I disagree with you, Nairaland is bigger than LIB by far, but you don't see seun acting like that.

Seun was not born poor and does not have poverty mentality. Linda Ikeji was born poor and unfortunately still has the mentality of a poor woman.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Teensway:
I don serve my ban finish, bless dat mod wey ban me in satan's name. Amen.
grin grin grin grin. Baaaaaaaaaaadest
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by TerrorSquad147: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
WhoBeThisMan:
I disagree with you, Nairaland is bigger than LIB by far, but you don't see seun acting like that.
sssshhh!!! No talk that thing for outside make them no plank you
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by yemoxyl(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by Qualer: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
honeygirl17:
men!!!! Na the net u love abi?

Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by chybyke4ly(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Most of these ladies that are hating on her would not even hesitate for a second to jump into her shoes if given an opportunity. You just sit by your phone or lap and be dissing a successful person you may not have been lucky to get closer to. Get a life, than gossiping and/or sleeping around with another woman's husband.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by Qualer: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
klarke:

Me na your nose I love wink

Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by aBbiie25(f): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
With this kind of reply, Linda go maintain for sometime. Her showoff ti kpoju! This is why i dont visit her blog always. She can make man pikin think for Africa.
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
grin grin grin grin. Baaaaaaaaaaadest
chai, na back to back d mod ban me o. just one day interval.
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Gbam !, she killed it
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
1stCitizen:

Segun was not born poor and does not have poverty mentality. Linda Ikeji was born poor and unfortunately still has the mentality of a poor woman.
no let mod ban you for that o
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by sportman117: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin [url]naijabet.com[/url]
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by sleekjosh01(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]
rokiatu:
How did she know that? She must be jobless to be stalking Linda then.

Women and jealously, and absolutely unnecessary competition. SMFH!!!!
rokiatu:

rokiatu:

true talk tho
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by yorhmienerd(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Teensway:
and can you take me to the mod so that i can beat his ass up

Yeah, the (boy) needs serious beating. I hope I meet him man to man ONE DAY. Just ONE DAY!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by smiliyB(f): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
WhoBeThisMan:
if I hear.... tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
ebby9z:
The comment is a dumb one. Linda is a blogger who thrives on tell showbiz business and her bank account testifies.
but linda is not up to mark shoe u knw
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by HighestPriest: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
RESPECT TO THAT REPLY...#SALUTE
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by Davdking: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
what's her problem with Linda.
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by scrupulousblog: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Here is a free tutorial to help you go past all that intimidation and confusion that you might have about blogging. What is required of you is just a basic computer skill. No matter your age, I guarantee you can set up a blog for yourself in less than 15 minutes.
Think about the likes of linda ikeji and a host of others who earn millions of naira monthly from blogging and will continue to do so as long as the internet exist. Learn an easy way for you to start blogging in less than 15 minutes. @ https://www.nairaland.com/3321020/easy-way-own-own-blog
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by manando1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chai Jealous go kill person ooo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by dasparrow: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
floragregs:
Ladies will NEVER stop being jealous of fellow ladies!

Precisely! women are their own worse enemies. No wonder some men will continue to treat women like shyte! They know there is no unity amongst you ladies .
Re: Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply by CertifiedMosio(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Gurls + jealousy + bad mouth be like TicTac

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body / Juliet Ibrahim At 17, Won A Beauty Pageant (Throwback Photo) / Revealed! Lagbaja's Face - Lagbaja Unmasked! (see pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.