Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nigeria Police Salary Structure - How Much A Policeman Earns - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Police Salary Structure - How Much A Policeman Earns (944 Views)

Nigerian Navy Officer Salary Structure: How Much They Are Paid / Nigerian Police Salary Structure - How Much Does A Police Officer Earns / Nigerian Air Force Salary Structure | How Much An Air Force Officer Earn Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Salary Structure - How Much A Policeman Earns by naijafengist: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nigeria police Salary Structure - How Much a Policeman Earns

Due to the number of mails I receive daily from my readers asking me to make a post about Nigeria police salary structure, I decided to take the pain and make some research on this topic. Today is a lucky day because we will be discussing Nigeria police salary structure and how much a policeman earns.

Do not forget to read our previous post about Nigerian navy officer salary structure, Nigerian senators salary structrue and allowance and also the richest pastors in the world and their net worth.

Nigeria polie salary structure depends on the rank of the policeman. That means the higher the rank of the police officer, the higher the amount the police officer will receive.

Nigeria police Salary Structure - How Much a Policeman Earns

In this post, we will be looking at the monthly and annual salaries of policemen and their ranks.

TOSEE THE SALARY STRUCTURE CLICK http://naijapremium.com.ng/2016/08/nigeria-police-salary-structure-how-much-a-policeman-earns/
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure - How Much A Policeman Earns by bigeagleeye(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To EU: Prosecute Collaborators Of Nigerian Human Traffickers / Ichaba Ft. Davido – Baby Mama / Nysc Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.