Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Am Proud Of Hausa Language - Facebook Owner - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Proud Of Hausa Language - Facebook Owner (712 Views)

Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy. / Babatunde Oyedepo Is Not The Owner Of Naijagistlive, Admin Reacts / Must Read: Facebook Owner Mark Zukerberg Wrote A Heart Touching Piece On US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Proud Of Hausa Language - Facebook Owner by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chief executive Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, said he was proud of Hausa Language being on Facebook site. Mr. Zuckerberg was speaking on the first day of the visit, which began in the Nigerian city of Lagos, which is his first visit to Africa. He has already met with the youth movement technology companies to further encourage them.

A statement issued by Facebook company said Mr. Zuckerberg went Nigeria for business research.
"Mark will listen to the people, he took lessons and wisdom on how Facebook will help the development of telecommunications in Africa," said a statement.

He also posted on his Facebook page that "I took lessons on how to set up small businesses in the field of telecommunications in Nigeria." This place is very interesting, and I'm ready to learn many things. "He also proud use Hausa language software Facebook, and said they will continue to make other Nigerian languages.

http://www.bbc.com/hausa/labarai/2016/08/160830_facebook_proud_hausa
Re: I Am Proud Of Hausa Language - Facebook Owner by jesse8048(m): 5:03am On Aug 31, 2016
Good for you and for us too, at least they won't b tribal bashing on top the matter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Very Simple Website / Step-by-step Guide To Creating A Website / Notorious Facebook Scammer “damilare Feranmi” Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.