Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

The Change Is Finally Here ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change Is Finally Here ! (515 Views)

9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) / Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Change Is Finally Here ! by Wizmike111(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
WHY IT IS TOO EARLY TO BLAME PRESIDENT BUHARI. LET US REASON TOGETHER
Talking about 16 years of PDP Vs 1 year of APC.....
1. PDP met a bag of rice at less than N2500 in 1999, but left it at N11,000 in 2015 when they left power.
2. PDP met the Dollar at N20 when they came in 1999, but left it at N220 in 2015 when they were leaving.
3. PDP met petrol pump price at N11 when they came in 1999 but left it at N97 when they were leaving in 2015.
4. PDP met a bag of cement at less than N400 but left it at N2000 while they were leaving in 2015.
5. PDP met a tin of milk at N15 in 1999 but left it at N100 when they left in 2015.
6. PDP met only OPC in 1999 but left us with Niger Delta militancy, Avengers, MASSOB, IPOB, BAKKASI and Boko Haram as at when they left in 2015.
7. PDP was ushered in with a free and fair election in 1999 by the military but they left us with ballot box snatching, rice sharing for campaigns, do-or- die politics, political assassinations,etc...
8. Hmmm even Life expectancy for Nigerians was 59 years when PDP came in 1999 but PDP left it at 42years... All these outlined problems are the legacy of the PDP led government. The ppl and party that brought Nigeria and Nigerians to her knees are again offering Nigeria advice on governance, can someone tell them to please let us give this administration its four years, before judgement. What they couldn't do in 16yrs, they demand this administration to deliver in one year. Are these ppl serious ? I think we have to stop blaming Buhari's govt, for inherited problems his administration is working hard to solve. May God help Buhari bring back our lost Glory. Even as I buy a litre of petroleum at N145 or more, I will continue to endure. Even as power generation drops, I will continue to believe that things will get better. Even as the exchange rate remains high, I will continue to have faith in God believing that one day it shall be better. Even as salary is not paid as at when due, I shall continue to believe that this condition is not forever. Even as the prices of food items and other commodities have gone high, I will continue to have faith and confidence that one day it shall become history.
I campaigned for CHANGE. I voted for CHANGE. I believe in CHANGE. I so much believe that one day I will be counting the much benefits of CHANGE.
# I_STAND_WITH_BUHARI

READ MORE» www.naijcrackgist..co.ke/2016/08/meet-mr-amin-moussalli-man-that-sacked.html?m=1

CHECKOUT
Do you want to get Latest Information about Your University or Polytecnic, I recommend www.schoolans.com. NO 1 EDUCATION PORTAL.
ABOUT Schoolans.com
Schoolans.com is an online information portal for
aspirants, students, graduates and interested
individual of various schools. Together with this, it allows our members to set up unique personal
profiles that can be viewed by the world.

Like Our Official Facebook page» www.fb.com/schoolans
Follow us on Twitter » www.twitter.com/schoolans1

» www.schoolans.com

(1) (Reply)

Calabar-port Harcourt Coastal Rail Line To Be Completed In 2018 – Amaechi / Breaking News: Militant Group Blows Up Agip Pipeline In Imo / Nigeria’s Problems Exceed Corruption; It’s A Lack Of Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.