Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,238 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Igbo It's Over To You...nickel Is Innovation, Apply Your Knowledge Now! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo It's Over To You...nickel Is Innovation, Apply Your Knowledge Now! (5660 Views)

Nigerian Nickel Discovery Is First Of Its Kind - Australian Mining Firm / Buhari Viewing The Aeromagnetic Map Of The Nickel Discovery (Pic) / Nickel In Nigeria: Forget Crude Oil If Nickel Is Discovered In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo It's Over To You...nickel Is Innovation, Apply Your Knowledge Now! by oyinkinola: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2016
SmartMugu:

Are you just playing? If you are, then your house, your car, your bank, your clothes, your money and everything you own must be made of nickel.
car,aeroplane, marine!

Re: Igbo It's Over To You...nickel Is Innovation, Apply Your Knowledge Now! by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2016
oyinkinola:

...haa! you are indeed crazy to take Nickel nothing!
with Nickel we conquered the world, look, beside, aeronautic, auto-mobile,marine what left?

u are a clown.
u can look for ur type n brainwash .
not me not even kid brother in 100L.

nigeria has lead, coal and copper which are more valuable dan nickel... there is hight settlement of coal in enugu and other states
what has it changed... in d country?
STOP ACTIN DUMB.

wait!..are u not same person on this topic who said nickel is not a mineral... i saw that comment and couldnt hold my self from laughter.. dats a proof to sho u dnt even kno abt wat u are defending.
Re: Igbo It's Over To You...nickel Is Innovation, Apply Your Knowledge Now! by EpicMaurice(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2016
NICKEL IS D NICKELIOUS IN THIS NICKEL COUNTRY, SO WE MUST NICKELISED OUR NICKELING SELF INORDER TO NICKELIFY OUR NICKEL PRODUCT...Lmao.

grin grin grin
Re: Igbo It's Over To You...nickel Is Innovation, Apply Your Knowledge Now! by oyinkinola: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

u are a clown.
u can look for ur type n brainwash .
not me not even kid brother in 100L.

nigeria has lead, coal and copper which are more valuable dan nickel... there is hight settlement of coal in enugu and other states
what has it changed... in d country?
STOP ACTIN DUMB.

wait!..are u not same person on this topic who said nickel is not a mineral... i saw that comment and couldnt hold my self from laughter.. dats a proof to sho u dnt even kno abt wat u are defending.
...yah, there are 3million NL, but I have an insight knowledge about Nickel that you didn't know!
yet I now realize your grievances; ...lead, coal and copper...enugu and other states! lead, coal, and copper have different features and uses to Nickel because Nickel is too! when talking of industrialization due to its all weathers resistance take Nickel! ok

Re: Igbo It's Over To You...nickel Is Innovation, Apply Your Knowledge Now! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
oyinkinola:

...yah, there are 3million NL, but I have an insight knowledge about Nickel that you didn't know!
yet I now realize your grievances; ...lead, coal and copper...enugu and other states! lead, coal, and copper have different features and uses to Nickel because Nickel is too! when talking of industrialization due to its all weathers resistance take Nickel! ok

mr man dont u kno wat copper is?.
most of this items u are showing can also be produced with copper
copper can even produce better and more beutiful and more attractive items..bcoz its not a good conductor of heat and it has d look of gold.
why not google for items produced with copper and see for urself.

nawa for u o...
stop arguing blindly.
Re: Igbo It's Over To You...nickel Is Innovation, Apply Your Knowledge Now! by oyinkinola: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

mr man dont u kno wat copper is?.
most of this items u are showing can also be produced with copper
copper can even produce better and more beutiful and more attractive items..bcoz its not a good conductor of heat and it has d look of gold.
why not google for items produced with copper and see for urself.

nawa for u o...
stop arguing blindly.
...hoo! my God. Do you know copper is corrosive? and there is any metal resistant in all weather than Nickel!
put Nickel in the water and copper in the water for sometime and see! also why you see Nickel stainless materials but no copper stainless in the markets?

Re: Igbo It's Over To You...nickel Is Innovation, Apply Your Knowledge Now! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
oyinkinola:

...hoo! my God. Do you know copper is corrosive? and there is any metal resistant in all weather than Nickel!
put Nickel in the water and copper in the water for sometime and see! also why you see Nickel stainless materials but no copper stainless in the markets?

whether stainless or not it dont nean its more valuable dan coal and copper.
nickel is not among the top 10 mineral resourses
not even among the top 20.
coal,aluminium,zinc and copper all valuable dan nickel.
there is high deposite of coal in enugu..
yet nigeria cant do anything with it..
they are only greedy of oil.
u better wake wake up from ur day dream.

DONT U EVER COMPARE NICKEL WITH COPPER where
intellectuals are bcoz u will downgrade urself.

i argue with facts... i dnt say wat im not sure of.
u can check this link to confirm the position of copper and coal in d ranking but nickel is nowhere to be found.
http://answersafrica.com/african-minerals.html
Re: Igbo It's Over To You...nickel Is Innovation, Apply Your Knowledge Now! by oyinkinola: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

whether stainless or not it dont nean its more valuable dan coal and copper.
nickel is not among the top 10 mineral resourses
not even among the top 20.
coal,aluminium,zinc and copper all valuable dan nickel.
there is high deposite of coal in enugu..
yet nigeria cant do anything with it..
they are only greedy of oil.
u better wake wake up from ur day dream.

DONT U EVER COMPARE NICKEL WITH COPPER where
intellectuals are bcoz u will downgrade urself.

i argue with facts... i dnt say wat im not sure of.
u can check this link to confirm the position of copper and coal in d ranking but nickel is nowhere to be found.
http://answersafrica.com/african-minerals.html
when Nickel is not common how can you find it in the African top valuable minerals
...who will help me to let deaf hear ooo!
can you tell me how many African country have Nickel? Nickel is not common, and those countries have Nickel were developed countries
and anything made of Nickel is a quality products because it resist than other metal in acid, water, salt, hot or cold weather!

Re: Igbo It's Over To You...nickel Is Innovation, Apply Your Knowledge Now! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
oyinkinola:

when Nickel is not common how can you find it in the African top valuable minerals
...who will help me to let deaf hear ooo!
can you tell me how many African country have Nickel? Nickel is not common, and those countries have Nickel were developed countries
and anything made of Nickel is a quality products because it resist than other metal in acid, water, salt, hot or cold weather!

ok.
Re: Igbo It's Over To You...nickel Is Innovation, Apply Your Knowledge Now! by moninuola65: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nnamdi kanu will change his mind these days!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him? / Pictures Of Africans In Asia(sad) / Pictures Of Owerri: 100days Of Gov Hope Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.