Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

See Mark Zuckerberg Reasons For Visiting Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Mark Zuckerberg Reasons For Visiting Nigeria (519 Views)

Abdulateef Titilope Kawiyat, Miss Kogi, Marks Valentine Visiting Hospital / SEE Mark Zuckerberg's Net Worth As Of September, 2016... / Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Mark Zuckerberg Reasons For Visiting Nigeria by flexflex: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook has said that he is in Nigeria to learn about the startup ecosystem in the country.

He disclosed this via his verified Facebook account.

Next stop: Lagos! This is my first trip to sub-Saharan Africa. I’ll be meeting with developers and entrepreneurs, and learning about the startup ecosystem in Nigeria. The energy here is amazing and I’m excited to learn as much as I can.

Our first stop is the Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB) in Yaba. I got to talk to kids at a summer coding camp and entrepreneurs who come to CcHub to build and launch their apps. I’m looking forward to meeting more people here,

See his post at http://doyennaija..com.ng/2016/08/mark-zuckerberg-made-his-first-ever.html?m=0

Re: See Mark Zuckerberg Reasons For Visiting Nigeria by daveP(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Very funny reason given. Camouflage!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Says I Am FAT, Celebrity Storry / Must Read: Hiv-infected Man Is Paid £3 A Time To Have Sex With Children / Lexus Rx330 Very Clean For Grab In Ph (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.