Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences (6159 Views)

I have warned them, that there will be a reprisal attack in the North. / "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai / Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Reyginus:
But you also admitted Nigerians have been suffering. Whatever you understand as the reason for the suffering is the reason for the hunger. Learn to be honest.

Cant you see it?

The thread is alive because of you. It was created for no purpose. I guess the guy is jobless or bored
Re: We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Cant you see it?

The thread is alive because of you. It was created for no purpose. I guess the guy is jobless or bored
Smh. Okay.
Re: We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Reyginus:
Smh. Okay.

Thank you
Re: We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences by keyremotes(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
disloman:
Op!Don't tell mi you wrote all this to satisfy your ego of I TOLD YOU SO.Look Op!Nigeria is heading towards his greatness once again.We have to living according to our worth.Living a fake life is a disaster to happen.GDP keeps growing 9% every year but no development.We living good cos few people were spending lavishly and endanger our future generation.What a Country.God bless Nigeria.

WAKE UP. NIGERIA MUST REPENT FIRST.
THE CRY OF THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT IS ALSO STANDING AGAINST THIS COUNTRY.
HAS ANY COUNTRY PROSPERED ALONGSIDE BLOODSHED?
Re: We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences by coderXO(m): 6:39am On Sep 03, 2016
Reyginus:
It's not a Yoruba thing but the nature of man. There's this propensity to defend...

I find that the most illiterate and shallow-minded clutch on race or ethnicity when a difference of opinion arises.

Nigerians are suffering because you will find no lazier men or earth than Nigerians.

Nigeria has been f-ucked up 30 years due to this inherent laziness.

I love this:
folykaze: There is an antidote for suffering which is hardwork.

Be you yoruba, ibo or hausa. It is hard to find a Nigerian who will not rob you silly if you opened your wardrobe and turned your back.

A thief is a thief because of laziness.

Every body wants fast money with the least amount of labor.

If you claim partisanship in Nigerian politics, I doubt you know anything democracy and what parties ought to do.

PDP or APC, hogwash donkey-poop.

Please either of these two parties or any else should give us their core ideology to tell us what they stand for and their modus operandi.

If you have sound reasoning, you will understand the policies Buhari has implemented.

Simply: to block imports and become a self-sustaining economy where the bulk of what we consume is produced internally.

This will create jobs. This will decrease our dependency on the dollar.

Now, whether or not the policy is quite working is up for debate. My take is that it has been implemented too drastically.

Having said all this, there is an upside to our economy and country but things will get worse before they get better.

We are used to the paradigms of old but we need to CHANGE the way we think and do things.

It starts will having simple INTEGRITY individually.

That is the real change that is needed.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
When some guys are wailing, lamenting and dishing out hatred because their beloved fedora hat son lost election, some are cashing in hundred of thousands to millions monthly.

OP, you should make proper use if your time. Coming online to wail when your colleagues are in the classroom or work field will not yield you a penny. The days of pay per post and free money is over. Hard work pays alot

Previous Nigerian Governments have created a generation of losers, wailers and loafers who can't think of any innovative way to make money but cry and stick their palms out for Government crumbs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. / APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja / “Tinubu’s Government Taking Nigeria Backward” – Labour Party Chairman, Abure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.