Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Is There Any Option To Receive Money From US Without Western Union - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Option To Receive Money From US Without Western Union (769 Views)

Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / Send Ur Funds Tru Western Union/moneygram To China, Get Paid In Naira In 24hrs / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Option To Receive Money From US Without Western Union by Badtman(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Please is there any option to receive money from US without western union
Re: Is There Any Option To Receive Money From US Without Western Union by orlaryhincah(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2016
Badtman:
Please is there any option to receive money from US without western union

Worldremit
Re: Is There Any Option To Receive Money From US Without Western Union by Badtman(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2016
orlaryhincah:

Worldremit
Please explain more about it
Re: Is There Any Option To Receive Money From US Without Western Union by orlaryhincah(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Badtman:
Please explain more about it
Google it for more info
Re: Is There Any Option To Receive Money From US Without Western Union by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2016
orlaryhincah:

Worldremit
Worldremit has been block by CBN & can no longer be able to send money to Nigeria
Re: Is There Any Option To Receive Money From US Without Western Union by orlaryhincah(m): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2016
fados4sure:

Worldremit has been block by CBN & can no longer be able to send money to Nigeria

Before the week runs out, they would be able to do that.
https://www.nairaland.com/3319867/naira-appreciate-cbn-issues-licence
Re: Is There Any Option To Receive Money From US Without Western Union by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2016
orlaryhincah:

Before the week runs out, they would be able to do that.
https://www.nairaland.com/3319867/naira-appreciate-cbn-issues-licence
Your link is misleading.

Note that worldremit is in UK & you only need to register as a resident in some selected countries, insert your foreign bank card & the money will be sent instantly to Nigeria bank account & not the other way round as porported in your link & i have been using them since 2013.
Re: Is There Any Option To Receive Money From US Without Western Union by orlaryhincah(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2016
fados4sure:

Your link is misleading.

Note that worldremit is in UK & you only need to register as a resident in some selected countries, insert your foreign bank card & the money will be sent instantly to Nigeria bank account & not the other way round as porported in your link & i have been using them since 2013.

What I tried to let you know is just that, the News popped out today that CBN has given back licence to International Money Transfer Operators which Worldremit is part of.

So I believe before the week runs out, they will be functioning back.
Re: Is There Any Option To Receive Money From US Without Western Union by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2016
orlaryhincah:

What I tried to let you know is just that, the News popped out today that CBN has given back licence to International Money Transfer Operators which Worldremit is part of.

So I believe before the week runs out, they will be functioning back.
Where is your source?
Re: Is There Any Option To Receive Money From US Without Western Union by orlaryhincah(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Guy Who Temporarily Became World’s Richest Man This Week / Make 10k Or More In Two Weeks In Charity / Cbn Warns Against Patronage Of 'wonder Banks'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.