Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

God/devil Punish Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God/devil Punish Buhari (645 Views)

‘God Will Punish Buhari,’ Ex-minister Says / God Will Punish Buhari - Femi Fani-kayode / Militants Shouldn’t Punish Buhari For Jonathan’s Sins –s’east APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God/devil Punish Buhari by permanentgrace(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2016
I repeat, God together with devil join hands and unleash terror and restlessness upon buhari. May he not know peace throughout the remaining time of his miserable life on earth even beyond for this unbearable hardship brought upon armless Nigerians...amen. If you agree with me, type 'amen' and 'like' it.

Seun, Mods, push this to front page so others can concur with me. #WeArePained

4 Likes

Re: God/devil Punish Buhari by mightyhazell: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2016
Lol
U can't blame an oldman dat wants 2 rule ,..

Heck evn ma grand mom wants 2 rule ds country,...

I blame d retrogressives dat voted in a '72 year' old man(82actually)!

I blame d nigerian system dat had only a 'jonathan' as its only contender it can throw up! A country of ova 180million,..wit lots of brainy and capable individuals.

*sickofdisdamnedcountry*!

6 Likes

Re: God/devil Punish Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Try and get inner joy

It will help you and go a long way for you and family

5 Likes

Re: God/devil Punish Buhari by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2016
God doesn't answer such prayers though...I can see you have no joy grin cool

5 Likes

Re: God/devil Punish Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Op~ It has not gotten to dis level, let us still give the president some benefit of doubt, perhaps things can still get better in the remain 2yrs and 4 months of his administration, despite some of his foot soldiers here on Nairaland would not want peace to reign, we are committed to helping this govt to achieve its aims and objective of setting this great nation to the right direction....
Re: God/devil Punish Buhari by permanentgrace(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2016
IVORY2009:
Op~ It has not gotten to dis level, let us still give the president some benefit of doubt, perhaps things can still get better in the remain 2yrs and 4 months of his administration, despite some of his foot soldiers here on Nairaland would not want peace to reign, we are committed to helping this govt to achieve its aims and objective of setting this great nation to the right direction....

You are wasting your time if you think this govt will ever have something to offer to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: God/devil Punish Buhari by oyinkinola: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
permanentgrace:
I repeat, God together with devil join hands and unleash terror and restlessness upon buhari. May he not know peace throughout the remaining time of his miserable life on earth even beyond for this unbearable hardship brought upon armless Nigerians...amen. If you agree with me, type 'amen' and 'like' it.

Seun, Mods, push this to front page so others can concur with me. #WeArePained
..."Eni keeru leeru to'
see your life, you believe in God and devil in the same time! God will never answer you because you can't add devil to her name, also the devil can't over power the will of God!
Better beg for forgiveness for the betterment of the rest of your life!
Re: God/devil Punish Buhari by globe16: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
I'm surprised that this government have not recorded any single positive achievement in more than a year

(1) (Reply)

Employment Rate Under Buhari(a Job Survey) / Fuel Price On The High Rise 'WHICH WAY' / EXCLUSIVE: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Five States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.