Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage - Forum Games (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage (38385 Views)

Forum Games For Christian Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 01, 2016
confistified:
If dem dey find nominees for wetin go bring money nw u nor go remember me o undecided
chaii...see you... you got a one ina million chance to pair with her ....you dey do somehow.... smb (shaking my balls) grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by ogorwyne(f): 4:46am On Sep 01, 2016
Slyisaac u don dey 'share share' dis early morning abi? Wetin wake u?
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by dopeJemi: 4:51am On Sep 01, 2016
AbuMikey:
I nominate the following :-

Giyazz and MissGdope

Dygeasy and MizMyColi

DopeJemi and Chestar undecided

Seun and Ireneoney angry

Thunder fire you there angry angry you no fit pair me with MissGdope? You chop winch?
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 01, 2016
ogorwyne:
Slyisaac u don dey 'share share' dis early morning abi? Wetin wake u?
lol... thoughts about you woke me... i was thinking about best ways to make you happy smiley...Goodmorning My Gem.
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by ogorwyne(f): 5:35am On Sep 01, 2016
slyIsaac:

lol... thoughts about you woke me... i was thinking about best ways to make you happy smiley...Goodmorning My Gem.
Am smiling from molar to molar. Hope u finally figured out the best ways to make me happy? I could help you out if u r still thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 01, 2016
ogorwyne:

Am smiling from molar to molar. Hope u finally figured out the best ways to make me happy? I could help you out if u r still thinking.
na am up to da task... ts almost like ts what i was born to do kiss
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by RAKITIC: 5:53am On Sep 01, 2016
Laveda:

Thought as much. Missed ya too. kiss
You in for this? cheesy
HAPPY NEW MONTH VEDA
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 01, 2016
MizMyColi:
I nominate Mindfulness & Crackhausgrin

grin grin grin

Crackhaus abandoned me.
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by photoshoot(m): 6:20am On Sep 01, 2016
Romance section and drama eh.... cheesy
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by tolutweety(m): 6:20am On Sep 01, 2016
ladyF:
Tolutweety, oya come o... Come and nominate that bae you used to dedicate all those songs to. grin

Why am I so aversed to things like this?!
I will pass.

*in the words of davide470, my mentor* - Even though I don't know the time and date of the event,i think I will be busy that day.

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by obontami: 6:39am On Sep 01, 2016
ladyF:
lol lipsrsealed
cheesy
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by obontami: 6:41am On Sep 01, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Padi mi, You cannot come and go and Kill me na cry I never recover from the previous. btw, Were you run go hide all these while?

baba i just dey lowkey cheesy
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Laveda(f): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2016
cherryice:
yh b.. I wana play grin

U up for it too?

That's good. grin

Been thinking tho, looks like its gonn' be fun.
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Lsofdk(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2016
slyIsaac:

chaii.... you broke many hearts with one post... chaii
grin grin grin

i know not what you speak of

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by confistified(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2016
slyIsaac:

chaii...see you... you got a one ina million chance to pair with her ....you dey do somehow.... smb (shaking my balls) grin
Lols receive sense bro.... na kudi I need right nw
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by obiorathesubtle: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2016
GloryIsaac:
I would have nominated my nigga SlyIsaac cool and Makkiedebbie but the guy will vex for me sad...
So i nominate Vizkiz and Berlyn

Obiorathesubtle and Qhutetomsel.. Makeup and Breakup grin grin
Confistified and MzPecs
Milonis and
IamDino and Ivyy (are they still together , looking forward to their breakup grin grin )

So there you have it, these are my nominations....

Cc luxanne wink
cheesy grin grin haha where you put head since?

Me and Tommy dy broken up for now sha. Maybe later..

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2016
nigerianium:
I nominate MYND44 and PRETTYADAOLISA.

Cc: Tashaamania
Luxanne

You try! undecided
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

But u know icy wella... wink
No,I don't
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by MizMyColi(f): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin

Crackhaus abandoned me.

cheesycheesycheesy

At your behest, I can go and look for him.
Should I?grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by AbuMikey(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2016
dopeJemi:

Thunder fire you there angry angry you no fit pair me with MissGdope? You chop winch?

Bros, Thunder dey fire Thunder? cheesy

Accept the nomination jor.
MissGdope dey paired with Giyazz already.
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by makydebbie(f): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2016
slyIsaac:
I couldnt possibly stay Angry at you na... smiley
thanks hunniesmiley
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by FTBOY: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2016
obontami:
me and hatey angry

btw i nominate

FTboy and dollyjoy tongue
joseph1832 and ishilove
iamkingzlee and lanicky
dollyjoy can't survive a single round with me, bro. secondly, she's ugly.
3rdly, she's not skinny..
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by dollyjoy(f): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2016
FTBOY:
dollyjoy can't survive a single round with me, bro. secondly, i am too ugly for her.
3rdly, she's not skinny. 4thly, i smell like rotten fish, i will suffocate her...
Good you knowsmileysmiley

it is a new month, stop the hate already. Happy new monthwink
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by dopeJemi: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2016
AbuMikey:

Bros, Thunder dey fire Thunder? cheesy

Accept the nomination jor.
MissGdope dey paired with Giyazz already.

She tell you say she wan dey paired with Giyazz?
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

angry angry
U r Royalblake,stop all this hide and seek.
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2016
FvckShiT:
Prettythicksme and royalblak007
Lol,no. cheesy
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by MrObontami(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2016
FTBOY:
dollyjoy can't survive a single round with me, bro. secondly, she's ugly.
3rdly, she's not skinny..

Hahaha grin grin grin

Bros u no dey even wan see the babe moniker grin. Wetin naw abi d girl don break ur heart in the past grin

No worry go tell her makeshe fCcck you wellA grin

Now close ur eyes and imagine her pusssy lips around ur already erEcted diCk grin grin grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
U r Royalblake,stop all this hide and seek.

I am Mrs. ROYAL grin grin grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by FTBOY: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2016
dollyjoy:

I'm an hiv-positive, fat-faced, useless ho. An i'm here to look for boyfriend. Happy new monthwink
God will help you in your quest.
same to you..
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,no. cheesy

No dey swoon and pretend!
You go like suck hin dick!
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by MrObontami(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2016
dollyjoy:

it is a new month, stop the hate already. Happy new monthwink

You self give my guy toto fCcck naww

Na wetin dey tirE me for una be that abi na cuCumber u wan dey carry shook for ur toto ni tongue

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I am Mrs. ROYAL grin grin grin
undecided undecided Dont let me expose you.Stop all dis shits u r doing,i'm serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Can You Answer This In Ten Seconds? / Forum Games Library / Can You Figure Out The Boys And The Girl In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.