Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage - Forum Games (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage (38988 Views)

Forum Games For Christian Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by crackhaus: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
joseph1832:
You read my mind, fair and square. grin
Of course I see you around na, and I know your way. cheesy

You and that friend of yours will just be toying with the emotions of those girls on romance/sexuality section with your poems and lines.. gringrin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by MizMyColi(f): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol.. It's you I have the soft-spot for. gringrin

Somebody is shifting Goal Post o cheesy
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by crackhaus: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

It wasn't the first physical reaction and response to something I typed, was it? grin
Nope, there was a day you typed something about your having a vagina and round bum...and I was like, what is wrong with this one again gringrin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

Or has good taste. wink kiss
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Nope, there was a day you typed something about your having a vagina and round bum...and I was like, what is wrong with this one again gringrin

What is wrong with a woman who enjoys her feminity? undecided
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by crackhaus: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

This is not one of your good days. Ask me again on a different day. grin
Probably because I just finished doing my time—I served my prison sentence quietly and just got released on account of good behaviour.
Allow me time to be reintegrated into the world. cool

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by joseph1832(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Of course I see you around na, and I know your way. cheesy

You and that friend of yours will just be toying with the emotions of those girls on romance/sexuality section with your poems and lines.. gringrin
That friend of mine? I have many friends here, can you mention the moniker, so I'll know who he or she is? grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Probably because I just finished doing my time—I served my prison sentence quietly and just got released on account of good behaviour.
Allow me time to be reintegrated into the world. cool

You have all the time of the world. cheesy

Welcome back!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by crackhaus: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

Okay, in my defence—the truth is I have a soft-spot for any and every woman with a certain level of intelligence, reasoning, and ingenuity.

This however doesn't mean I want to sleep with them, or that I am in love with them. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by MizMyColi(f): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Okay, in my defence—the truth is I have a soft-spot for any and every woman with a certain level of intelligence, reasoning, and ingenuity.

This however doesn't mean I want to sleep with them, or that I am in love with them. cheesy

But there's a possibility, innit? tongue

grin grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by crackhaus: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

What is wrong with a woman who enjoys her feminity? undecided
Absolutely nothing.

My physical reaction was borne from the fact that you typed it.
Have you not noticed that Nairalanders who aren't familiar with you usually mistake you for a male anytime a topic you commented on reaches front page? grin

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by MizMyColi(f): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Mindfulness:

Or has good taste. wink kiss

In this case I'd say, "both" grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by crackhaus: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
joseph1832:
That friend of mine? I have many friends here, can you mention the moniker, so I'll know who he or she is? grin

Lezz I think..
Is postman and lezz one and the same person?

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Absolutely nothing.

My physical reaction was borne from the fact that you typed it.
Have you not noticed that Nairalanders who aren't familiar with you usually mistake you for a male anytime a topic you commented on reaches front page? grin

I have noticed it. I have no problem with it. wink
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
MizMyColi:
grin grin grin grin

In this case I'd say, "both" grin

cheesy smiley grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Not that my opinion is relevant grin but this post speaks volumes of you ... in a positive way.
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by crackhaus: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

But there's a possibility, innit? tongue

grin grin
Well yea, but I wouldn't go way ahead of myself when I can help it. grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by crackhaus: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

I have noticed it. I have no problem with it. wink
Lol, okay..

So you can understand how I was both shocked and intrigued when I read it.
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol, okay..

So you can understand how I was both shocked and intrigued when I read it.

Yes and no. wink
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by crackhaus: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

Not that my opinion is relevant grin but this post speaks volumes of you ... in a positive way.
Lol @opinion not being relevant.

As long as it's a compliment then it's relevant...any negative opinion will be tossed or better still, directed up the warm soft interiors of the anal sphincter. tongue

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol @opinion not being relevant.

As long as it's a compliment then it's relevant...any negative opinion will be tossed or better still, directed up the warm soft interiors of the anal sphincter. tongue

grin

But constructive criticism can be good oo, even though I have a similar approach to opinions. grin
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by crackhaus: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

Yes and no. wink
In clearer terms, you wouldn't exude feminity on a normal day.
Some of the time, your posts seem testosterone-fueled even when you're defending women—just the way the posts of that Francistoni guy usually seemed estrogen-fueled no matter what he types.

So seeing you make reference to your round ass & lady-parts was both odd and wildly intriguing. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by crackhaus: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin

But constructive criticism can be good oo, even though I have a similar approach to opinions. grin
Of course constructive criticism is good and I can take that because it comes from a good place.
However, I can very well differentiate constructive criticism from a downright negative opinion.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

In clearer terms, you wouldn't exude feminity on a normal day.
Some of the time, your posts seem testosterone-fueled even when you're defending women—just the way the posts of that Francistoni guy usually seemed estrogen-fueled no matter what he types.

So seeing you make reference to your round ass & lady-parts was both odd and wildly intriguing. cheesy

gringrin

I got it but people were thinking I was male even when I was very soft, gentle and peaceful. I thought it was my moniker but I now know better.
Anyway, all I want is have fun and - at times - provoke and challenge widely-accepted norms especially when they come from those who claim some authority they can never have.
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Of course constructive criticism is good and I can take that because it comes from a good place.
However, I can very well differentiate constructive criticism from a downright negative opinion.

No doubt.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by MizMyColi(f): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Well yea, but I wouldn't go way ahead of myself when I can help it. grin

You're strangely sincere and in touch with your feelings today grin

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by crackhaus: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

gringrin

I got it but people were thinking I was male even when I was very soft, gentle and peaceful. I thought it was my moniker but I now know better.
Anyway, all I want is have fun and - at times - provoke and challenge widely-accepted norms especially when they come from those who claim some authority they can never have.
Lol, nothing wrong with that as far as I am concerned. wink

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol, nothing wrong with that as far as I am concerned. wink

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by crackhaus: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

You're strangely sincere and in touch with your feelings today grin
I found Jesus while serving the prison-time imposed on me by one over-zealous mod.

Just a second yet, I will return to my old ways momentarily. gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by MizMyColi(f): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
crackhaus:

I found Jesus while serving the prison-time imposed on me by one over-zealous mod.

Just a second yet, I will return to my old ways momentarily. gringrin

Okay.....
I thought as much.

You should be this way for a bit moresmiley

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

Okay.....
I thought as much.

You should be this way for a bit moresmiley

Seconded! grincheesy
Re: 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage by MizMyColi(f): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

Seconded! grincheesy

cheesy
He must be feeling loads of positive energies atm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation / Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? / What Are You Doin Rite Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.