Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R (8815 Views)

Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2017
“Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”happy new week
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2017
“I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.” happy Sunday my people
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
“For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.”

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2017
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 7:10am On Jul 26, 2017
“Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are to some extent a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it piece by piece by thought, choice, courage and determination.”
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Every moment has love in it,
Every hour has happiness in it.
If you loose it, it becomes memory,
And if you live it, it becomes life.
Happy Sunday all
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
" Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs" .

–Farrah Gray
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 2:02am On Aug 26, 2017
An ungoing renovation work at Aba

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
In September,God will remember you for Good(Nehemiah 13:14,22&31)Be rest Assured that your good deeds shall be Rewarded with Greatness in Jesus Name.Happy New Month.Congratulations
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2017
You knew me from the day l was conceive in my mother's womb,you protected me and made me a prophet to my generation and today I'm manifesting your glory upon my life and destiny. For adding another year to my life,the grace upon my life shall not be in vain as l will continue to work for the betterment of mankind and the kingdom of God.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

Steve Jobs quotes
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
“Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you'll have more success than you could possibly have imagined.”

Roger Caras quotes
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.”

Mary Anne Radmacher quotes
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2017
Everyone needs the help and support of another, every great man climbs on the shoulder of a successful man to succeed. When we give a helping hand, we are helping our fellow human beings. Be your brother's keeper and a team player,recognise the good in others
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2017
Do have a blissful week as you call us today for your roofing job
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
“Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough”

― Oprah Winfrey
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
“When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.”

― Shannon L. Alder
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

― Theodore Roosevelt, Strenuous Life
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
“My father taught me that you can you read a hundred books on wisdom and write a hundred books on wisdom, but unless you apply what you learned then its only words on a page. Life is not lived with intentions, but action.”

― Shannon L. Alder
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 2:08am On Jan 12, 2018
“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”
― Mother Teresa
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2018
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Maria Robinson quotes.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 5:26am On Feb 22, 2018
“Success is focusing the full power of all you are on what you have a burning desire to achieve.”

Wilfred Peterson quotes
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 5:07am On Mar 14, 2018
The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.”

― Paulo Coelho, Veronika Decides to Die
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2018
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 2:54pm On May 20, 2018
“Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2018
“Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”

― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Happy Sunday to everyone of us,today service was awesome
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
If I had an hour to solve a problem I'd spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.

Albert Einstein
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
We are here for your roofing need
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
“Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”get me involved in that your roofing project
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Call us now
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R by princejones(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
“You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.”

Zig Ziglar quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LATEST FURNITURE: Sofas,beds,dinning Tables, Office Tables,conference Tables Etc / Construction Journal: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House / Price Of A Well Designed Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.