Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State (19301 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Two Child Traffickers Caught With Toddlers In Abia (photos/video) / Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by cherrycyn90: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2016
Benue State Command of the Department of State Services,DSS has Some Kidnappers who have been terrorizing Benue state. Six School children have been rescued, some were united with their parents while some are yet to identify their parents.

Addressing news men at the old banquet hall of Benue people’s house Makurdi, Governor Samuel Ortom reiterates that kidnappers and other criminals has no place in Benue. He call on the people of the state to remain resolute and assist the security agencies to curb more criminals in the State as his Government will continue to do his best to chase away criminals so as to pave way for investors come in.

Those paraded were Adejo Ogiri who is said to be the inn syndicate’s anchor man in Benue, Michael Uzochukwu Ezekiel, Afonne Edward Nwokocha, Henry Ndukwe and Ifeanyi Sunday Isaac.
kidnappers caught in benue2
One of the notorious kidnappers, Ogiri 35 have said to be a son of the first Och Idoma, Others paraded were Michael Uzochukwu Ezekiel, Afonne Edward Nwokocha, Henry Ndukwe and Ifeanyi Sunday Isaac.

Some of the children kidnapped by the gang included Emmanuel Ogochukwu Abedi, Favour Chijioke Oleka, James Ochoyama Adanu and Joseph Abode.

http://www.enzyhub.com/photos-kidnappers-and-child-traffickers-caught-in-benue-state/

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by cherrycyn90: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2016

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by ekim004(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2016
cach them 1 by each. 21st century people still so 17th century. Dedicate this ftc to all my yahoo boyz wey neva collect pay it might seem far but its coming close

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by jaymejate: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2016
Even if na cat police catch, dem go post am say they catch something. I don't like them
What's our own with kidnappers you catch
Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by truthspeaks: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Diz 1s go hear am
Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by amuokuko: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
its high time States start using Electric chairs for kidnappers once they re caught..
we re tired of seeing their ugly faces, instead let us hear about their mass burial...

Useless criminals...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by justi4jesu(f): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by salabscholar01(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
good
Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by eleko1: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
sad IPob yoots are criminal sad.Hang them undecided

8 Likes

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by Emac(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Came to check names...

All my brothers and thier neighbours including that yoruba fellow are all involved. Am not suprised

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Shakes head, cite the references, moves on another thread cry cry cry
Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by henrydadon(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin

*walk into thread*

check name

nod head in approval .. because i was not disappointed

*walk out*

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by BE811APP: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Anytime i see people in police custody...
I keep wondering.. how many of these people are innocent?

Nevertheless, the guilty should be persecuted with immediate Alacrity! angry

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by FinestPINACLE(f): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wonders shall never cease!
Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by Opistorincos(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Issokai
Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by phkka1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
The devil is really troubling Benue state. You need God's intervention. Pray now. Every power behind Benue state troubles die by fire in Jesus name - Amen.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by NameChecker: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
I came to check names

Those paraded were Adejo Ogiri who is said to be the inn syndicate’s anchor man in Benue, Michael Uzochukwu Ezekiel, Afonne Edward Nwokocha, Henry Ndukwe and Ifeanyi Sunday Isaac.
kidnappers caught in benue2
Others paraded were Michael Uzochukwu Ezekiel, Afonne Edward Nwokocha, Henry Ndukwe and Ifeanyi Sunday Isaac.

I don't think we should be surprised

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by bdemix(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Make them bring them cum,I wan tell them something

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by eleko1: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Where Dem mention devil in the news/report?IPOB Yoots are 80% criminal bedevil dis Nija .There4,Ipob yoots bi DEVIL
phkka1:
The devil is really troubling Benue state. You need God's intervention. Pray now. Every power behind Benue state troubles die by fire in Jesus name - Amen.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by twilliamx(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Na dem.

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by NameChecker: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
How they left the thread when they discovered it has been compromised

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by amtaken(f): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by nathandrake(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
names checkers over to you

cc Osun Chapter of NCAN, Ogun Chapter and Oyo Chapter...

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by Neddstark: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
In Lagos, na dem
In Abuja, na dem
In Porthacourt, na dem
In Delta, na dem
Even far middle-belt Benue Na dem
I wont talk of India, Malaysia, China, Singapore
Or even Indonesia where they are tied to stakes and executed for making people's children first-class junkies.
Even though I still wanna straff Genevieve like they said Turaki did, I dedicate this post to the Land of the Rising Sun
Na una biko oooo. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by MasterofNL: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Shoot them all.
Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by eleko1: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
NIG Police dey nice sha sad. God knw say if nah me bi d State CP,I won't allow dat one to use the crutches undecided.DeY must stand attention like effigy
Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by goshen26: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
95% crime.....5% election
Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by twilliamx(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Well,
they we going back to Israel with the children of God.
Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by eleko1: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Weep/pity not those Ipob immigrants
justi4jesu:
cry cry cry
undecided. Dey deserve Hang man rope undecided sad
Re: Kidnappers And Child Traffickers Caught In Benue State by jrusky(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
Please is their any Benue guy in this forum(NL) Can I ask a question please "when did Benue turn to this

Honestly I never knew Benue to be this good in crime business this recent development is so strange indeed.

What is even the name of Benue Governor Sometime I do think may be Benue is govern by one local govt chairmen or a kind of caretaker individual who is not acting in govenor capacity but mere caretaker. Please what is the governor name an which party did he belong to

I learnt their is one buffon called Atom or Utom or Orton is he sorry is "it" the caretaker

But honestly my people from East always fall my hand when it come to crime. Crime in Lagos na my people, crime in Ibadan na my people, crime in Kaduna na my people, crime in Kano na my people, crime in Benue na dem oo, crime in Abia still dem dem, crime in Indonesia na dem, India just join now na dem biko Nwanne na wetin nah I have offended them again truth is poison to their blood.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kills His Only Brother Over N100,000 Debt / Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy / Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.