Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw (1319 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Matches Today (notables) / Uefa Champion League 2nd Round Fixtures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by Akolawole(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2006
Here we go again.

What is your team's chance.

Porto v CHELSEA

CELTIC v AC Milan

PSV Eindhoven v ARSENAL

Lille v MANCHESTER UNITED

Roma v Lyon

Barcelona v LIVERPOOL

Real Madrid v Bayern Munich

Inter Milan v Valencia
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by loyika(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2006
PSV

Tricky one , i would have wanted someone harder, thereby forcing us to play at our best cool

Anyway return leg is at the Grove, so "No diggity!!"

But wait does that mean if we win, we will get to play the winner of Lille/Manscum cheesy cheesy

Hey if we beat PSV, i trully hope we get the Scummites, as i am sure we will beat them both home and away. EASYYYYYY!!! grin

Crackers:

Roma v Lyon
Barcelona v LIVERPOOL
Real Madrid v Bayern Munich
Inter Milan v Valencia

Amasement

Could Chelsea not get an easier route, i mean Porto Comon tongue

Oh well, A chelsea vs AC Milan Quarters should be cool (You didn't think Celtic would beat AC did you Comon now cheesy Ain't no miracles there grin)

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Oga Kola cool, wetin dey?
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by hamas(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2006
i wanted liverpool vs barcelona. now it happened ,and im scared. BUT. this might just be our year again. up liverpool!
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by bolaoni(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2006
ile lo lo tarara, Lille rele o, ile lo lo tarara (Lille is OUT!) wink

Barca Vs. Liverpool? hmmm. Thats a match o.

Somrthing is telling me Real will pack their baggages at this stage ooooo.
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by mukina2: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2006
this is what i see

cashley cowl tongue vs ricardo quaresmo shocked ie .christiano ronaldo's older bro grin hilario get wahala or if its petr cech grin

arouna kone vs lehmann this guy  shocked lipsrsealed

odemwingie vs rooney/saha/ronaldo grin grin grin grin grin
this guy didnt joke with ac  oooooo

ronaldinho/eto   vs   mr crouch grin grin grin  Garcia
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by Akolawole(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2006
@Muki

When are you people going to leave Ashley alone?
Have you ever seen any Blue fan calling Gallas Cash-Gallas even though he moved because he want the same money as Frank and JT?
Money is the name of the game. Leave the poor boy jare.

My Opinion

1)I am scared of the portuguese o. They play excellently against Arsenal but we have their god in London who kbnows how to deal with them.

2)United is always lucky.
Odemwinge: This is your chance to play in the premiership.

3) Arsenal is pitched with a fellow "Pretty footballers". Asenal should win

4) Barca Vs Liverpool
If Liverpool could get a draw in Nou camp or lose by just one goal, they will qualify in Anfield.
A European Night in Anfield?
What a game!

5) I expect Lyon and Valencia to go through while i have no comment on Real/Bayern's one.
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by justkunmi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2006
i just love UEFA. they gave us a chance to get back at benfica and we surely did. now they've given us lille on a platter of revenge.
its going to be red and bloody for lille. . . .

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by salehm(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2006
Well i think to me the Draws for the round of 16 have been quite fair with some intriquing ties to look forward to.As for the English teams they have the easiest of draws except for Liverpool embarassed who will have to Consult Jose for some of his Formulae on how to beat Barca .As for the Spanish teams i am sorry for them tongue coz they all have the toughest of draws :-XUp Gunners grin
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by loyika(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2006
Benitez doesn't need Jose for sh#*t cool Remember he is spainish (and used to play for real madrid cool) and was coach of Valencia, so he will know how to beat Barca, FFS he has won the UCL with liverpool remember, coming back from 3 goals to beat Milan inthe final Enough said. All he needs is a good result at the Nou Camp, Anfield stadium will do the rest (that is to me the most intimidating stadium ever, well besides Galatasaray grin)

Read these;

http://football.guardian.co.uk/championsleague200607/story/0,,1973496,00.html

and

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2006/12/16/barcelona_pose_test_for_benite.html

Anyway here is another analysis on the Prem teams chances done by David Pleat;

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Columnists/Column/0,,1973470,00.html

Quite interesting, anyway its back to the Gunner's thread i go. Later amigoes cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by Radiant(f): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2006
I can't wait! cool
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by nightrider: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2006
real is out
porto is out
psv is out
liverpool is out
valencia is out
roma is out
lille is out
celtic is out

no arguments there
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by 4Play(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2006
I feel Liverpool could knock out Barca.As long as there key players are fit they are my favourites in that tie.Benitez,in my view has the upperhand against Spanish opposition.

I would have been more confident of Arsenal's chances if they were facing big clubs like Real Madrid or Inter Milan but against lesser opposition ,they tend to underperform

Chelsea and A.C Milan remain my favourites to win the Champions League
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by lordimpaq(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2006
i have a funny feeling, liverpool is thrashing barcelona,

liverpool is an anglo spanish,

nou camp- 1-1

anfield 2-0

against barcelona
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by bolaoni(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2006
February is stil 2 months away so anythin can happn. Inter, to me, may go out sha.
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by Grizzly(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2006
Nobody is scared of anybody,
I wont even start predicting anything until i watch all the first legs,
The English came away with cheap draws (did i say that?! lipsrsealed)
So save ur breath
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by Hugoboi(m): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2006
Nobody is scared of anybody,
I wont even start predicting anything until i watch all the first legs

naw!! who says arsenal aint scared of PSV??

The English came away with cheap draws (did i say that?! )
So save your breath

Really!! so Barca / Liverpool is cheap huh??
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by dayokanu(m): 7:49am On Dec 20, 2006
Why does Bayern always get tough draws Real Madrid again I cant sleep since Friday draws and some clubs notably Man U get easy draws almost every year.
Last year it was Bayern vs Milan and the group stage was Bayern vs Juve, Upper year it was Bayern vs Arsenal and chelsea cant we have the easy route like Man U always have for once??
Re: Uefa Champions League 2nd Round Draw by loyika(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2006
Hugoboi

When was the last time PSV beat Arsenal , talkless of a draw, I am presuming your memory is quite good, if so then please go back and check every game Arsenal have played against PSV (and there have been some) and see the results.

Grizz hope you didn't forget Chelski's scanderlous loss to Bremen (yeah chelsea seriously wanted to win that match indeed tongue tongue) seeing that you only see what other clubs in England were able to do tongue.

Lets try and be realistic fellas cool

Cheers

cool GOONER 89

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Birmingham Fc On Wednesday, 20th April 2011 / Llama Predicts Chelsea For Champions League / MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.