Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Register A Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Register A Company (575 Views)

. / This Is What Happens When You Invest Your Money In A Company With Legal Backing / Make Up To 4-7% Weekly In Euros From A Company (paying Since 2009) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register A Company by Malubi(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2016
Please somebody should help me. i want to register a company for buying and selling of anything related to Agriculture (like Agro Chemicals, sprayers, herbicides). How do i go about it & what & what do i need? thanks.
Re: Register A Company by okenwa(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2016
Any lawyer can do it for you
Re: Register A Company by Funjosh(m): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2016
go to any CAC office around your location and get it done their or visit their website
Re: Register A Company by ipeg34yahooco: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hi,
These are the requirement:
1. 1 preferred name and 2 alternative names for the company incase the preferred name conflicts with an existing name
2. Objectives of the business e.g selling of agric produce,supplying agric produce etc
3. Minimum number of 2 directors,including your goodself
4. Particulars of each director i.e names,addresses,I.D cards
5. Proposed minimum share capital and the number of shares allotted to each director
6. Official address of your proposed company
7. Prescribed CAC fee depending on your minimum share capital

However,if you want my firm to help you with the registration,you can reach me via my contact info in our website www.summitsolicitors.com

All the best
Re: Register A Company by Malubi(m): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Thanks @ all

(1) (Reply)

ntin / Get This $43 Worth Of BTC From Me At 495 Naira/$ / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.