Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,559 members, 7,827,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

High Phcn Billings - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / High Phcn Billings (377 Views)

Phcn Staff Jailed 3years In Rivers State For Disconnecting Celebrity's Light / Fake PHCN Staff Killed After Robbery Operation At A Lady's House In Kano. Photos / Thief Electrocuted On PHCN Pole In Kaduna State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Phcn Billings by ebonylady4real(f): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2016
My landlord just shared NEPA bill among us. N1,300 per family. The building consists of mostly 1 single room tenants and he does not paste the bill for all to see. I don't even own a TV or gadgets in my room cos i watch movies on my phone when i subscribe. In the room, i use a fan, light which i put on only at night & pressing iron which i rarely use. I feel the amount is exorbitant and i suspect the bills for the rooms which him & his family live and their shops (6 in all) is being shared among us the tenants.

Moreover, his son has a shop at the front of the compound. This shop does numerous things: football viewing centre with 3 flat screen TVs, sound system for DJ services, Barbing salon which we know uses clippers, etc. The confusing part is the landlord always claims the son connected the shop directly to NEPA pole. With this current economy, high cost of living & exorbitant bill, it left me thinking

Should i believe that the son's shop is directly connected to the pole? What's my Nairalanders opinion?

(1) (Reply)

Afghan Blasts: Twin Kabul Explosions 'kill 24 People' / Police Arrests 96 Criminals, Rescues 28 Hostages, Vehicles And Animals.pics / Father Of Five Caught Red Handedly Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.