Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa (4732 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah At World Cup In Russia: "A Win For France Is A Win For Africa" / MMM Global Affiliates Floats MMM Dubai Ponzi Scheme / MMM Global Is Now In Kenya Promising 40% Return On Deposits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by 105africa: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2016
MMM Global only gave South Africans the bad news with a post on its website saying “We regret to inform you that we have to close down the Republic of Bitcoin. It was an experiment, and, unfortunately, it failed. We turned out not to be able to pay 100% per month.”
Less than three months after the company collapsed in South Africa, MMM Global, a Russian Ponzi Scheme company has opened shop in Nigeria with the domain name-

read more here:
http://www.105africa.net/sponsored-mmm-global-scam-read-failed-russia-south-africa/

Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by ahnie: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2016
I repeat this MMM z a fraud

Prove me wrong!

1 Like

Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by lekan208(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
The report is bias the writer did not do his reseach well MMM is doing well in south africa though they had a restart along the line due to false report from the media i tink the media in sa got their report from same source.MMM global was stopped as 100% could not be realistic,vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvmembers were migrated to their countries.That is it.China mmm was re started and paused.here is the link to mmm sa http://rsa-mmm.co/

2 Likes

Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by rossyc(f): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
105africa:
MMM Global only gave South Africans the bad news with a post on its website saying “We regret to inform you that we have to close down the Republic of Bitcoin. It was an experiment, and, unfortunately, it failed. We turned out not to be able to pay 100% per month.”
Less than three months after the company collapsed in South Africa, MMM Global, a Russian Ponzi Scheme company has opened shop in Nigeria with the domain name-

read more here:
http://www.105africa.net/sponsored-mmm-global-scam-read-failed-russia-south-africa/

I read that too, now am been skeptical about it..
Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by BinaryRocks: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lolz

1 Like

Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by natakin(f): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
105africa:

read more here:

One of the ironies of the information age is how it’s turning out to obscure rather than improve our understanding of what’s really going on. The pressure to report quickly errs towards unverified reporting, or reporting based on facts distributed via unchecked sources or biased lobby groups intent on propagating causes, which in turn leads to an abundance of misinformation which confuses everyone.
Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by natakin(f): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
In addition please list or post a link of any MMM member that was scammed...i dont understand...

1 Like

Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by emma1983: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
natakin:
In addition please list or post a link of any MMM member that was scammed...i dont understand...
What ppple are trying to say is how do they make their own money.where does the bonus come from when you are not selling anything.What if the site just suddenly shuts down,do you knw how many nigerians will lose their money.My own believe is that if i want to invest my money,i invest it in people or company that i can see everyday just in-case i need my money back.Lets say i invest 250k in MMM then 2days or 1 week later the site shuts down,who i'm i going to meet to collect my money well i guess you know the answer.
Im not saying we should not invest to make more money but we have to be wise when we are doing it,the more pple begin to ask more question about MMM they might suddenly shut down and wait for another one year and come up with another name.Nigerians pls be careful with ur money its not easy.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by tolexy007(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
natakin:

don't mind dem......
Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by ideaz: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Whenever businesses are presented to you and you are given a fixed ROI be patient enough to ask how that profit is made by the company or organization.

MMM in my own opinion is a 'rob Peter and Pay Paul' scheme which will manage to exist until there are no more enough Peters to rob and that will be the end!

You are Peter when your money is put into the system and Paul when you get your (money + the interest) back. Be warned that there must be more Peters for few Pauls all the time for the system to continue. The moment the recruitment exercise is saturated, meaning less Peters to match the Pauls, comes the end. The recruitment exercise must continue and expand aggressively into more and more territories to keep the scheme up and running.

An organization that offers no services but will pay you 50% or 100% ROI? It is a total gamble after all they already made it clear its not an investment and you are not guaranteed to make money but HELP.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by iamawara(m): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Oh My God. Please you guys should allow us to take the risk. We clicked the "accept" terms and condition s before joining. For God sake is it your money? We all know the risk involve so allow us to enjoy while it last. All of you disturbing MMM members about the incident that happened in South Africa and bla bla bla. Do you know that MMM South Africa is in full operation uptil now even after the incident that happened? Some of you don't even know how to log in to MMM and you come here telling us stories.

Nigerians..... Lol the way wuna dey take advice us (MMM members) about the risk involve ehm, if that's how you people will continue on other issues am sure Nigeria go better

1 Like

Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by natakin(f): 12:27am On Sep 01, 2016
ideaz:
Whenever businesses are presented to you and you are given a fixed ROI be patient enough to ask how that profit is made by the company or organization.

MMM in my own opinion is a 'rob Peter and Pay Paul' scheme which will manage to exist until there are no more enough Peters to rob and that will be the end!

You are Peter when your money is put into the system and Paul when you get your (money + the interest) back. Be warned that there must be more Peters for few Pauls all the time for the system to continue. The moment the recruitment exercise is saturated, meaning less Peters to match the Pauls, comes the end. The recruitment exercise must continue and expand aggressively into more and more territories to keep the scheme up and running.

An organization that offers no services but will pay you 50% or 100% ROI? It is a total gamble after all they already made it clear its not an investment and you are not guaranteed to make money but HELP.

I have done my research...and i realized that MMM is not a business neither is it an investment...so i dont understand why you using all these business analogies for it...also to me its truthful in its dealings...and its objective is not money but to make people see and understand more about the world we live in...I will advice you take an hour to go through their website without a bias mind..and reach a logical conclusion...

1 Like

Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by natakin(f): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2016
emma1983:
What ppple are trying to say is how do they make their own money.where does the bonus come from when you are not selling anything.What if the site just suddenly shuts down,do you knw how many nigerians will lose their money.My own believe is that if i want to invest my money,i invest it in people or company that i can see everyday just in-case i need my money back.Lets say i invest 250k in MMM then 2days or 1 week later the site shuts down,who i'm i going to meet to collect my money well i guess you know the answer.
Im not saying we should not invest to make more money but we have to be wise when we are doing it,the more pple begin to ask more question about MMM they might suddenly shut down and wait for another one year and come up with another name.Nigerians pls be careful with ur money its not easy.

Emma...haba....ooooo...you are falling my hand o...MMM does not accept money from anybody so i dont know your 250k will get missing.Its obvious you dont understand what MMM is all about...i took my time to read and understand what the community is all about..to me its the most truthful organization on earth right now....The easiest thing to do in todays world is to seat and generate negative comments on issues we have no understanding about...
Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by cybercares(m): 5:10am On Sep 01, 2016
Liars, haters, bad Belle....!!!

Is MMM really a scam?
Is it a scam to have a system that brings a community of
people together that financially help one another,
willfully, without being forced?
Is it a scam to have a system that creates a platform for
individuals to combat poverty at its core?
We always say fighting poverty is a collective effort; Now
instead of people stealing, cheating or robbing they join
their hands in good heart to provide financially help to
one another, is that scamming really?
Is it a scam to see families that couldn't afford to bring
food on the table now able because of the financial help
they have received from other nembers?
Is it a scam to see students who couldn't afford to have
pocket money and monthly allowances in tertiary
institutions now able to afford because of MMM?
Is it a scam to see entrepreneurs rising from the capital
money raised through MMM and in return they
contribute to the economic growth of this country and
create employment to thousands?

Meanwhile someone somewhere is enjoying financial
freedom, making millions, driving brand new cars etc all
in joining MMM without submitting CV, NYSC discharge
Certificate etc....and people still say it's a scam?
Is it therefore a scam to have a system that produces
people that can afford to buy a house they could have
paid for 20 years in cash had such a system not been
introduced?
Is MMM a scam? You can make your own judgment as to
who a real scammer is.
Please share this message everywhere, the world needs
to hear it.
*Together We Change Nigeria*

To know more about MMM please feel free to contact me. Thanks

MMM MEMBERS GROUP

In order to come together and discuss a way forward for MMM members, I have personally created a unique what'sapp group for all proud MMM MEMBERS and as I type this message we are 102 proud Members on the platform.

If you are interested in joining us for Free please feel free to quote me with your what'sapp number. New or old members are welcome to join

THANKS
Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by cybercares(m): 5:28am On Sep 01, 2016
ideaz:

Hmmm, you are educated enough to write big Grammer but you failed so woefully for not knowing what a SCAM really mean. Why can't you research and get your fact right... You must be a banker, or do you work for Micro finance Bank? Whatever you are,you lack common sense. MMM has made thousands of people rich in Nigeria alone, you are still in the dark if you don't know how MMM operates. Well I'm willing to take risk rather doing nothing about my life.
Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by cybercares(m): 5:33am On Sep 01, 2016
ahnie:
I repeat this MMM z a fraud

Prove me wrong!

You are wrong cos you don't know the definition of the word scam.

I you really want to know about MMM and how you can make money feel free to quote me.
Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by cybercares(m): 5:36am On Sep 01, 2016
emma1983:

While you are still playing ignorance game, thousands of people has became millionaires... Get up and act Now!! I will be your guider.
Re: MMM Global Is A Scam Read How It Failed In Russia AND South Africa by Thebrightest(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
cybercares:

Hmmm, you are educated enough to write big Grammer but you failed so woefully for not knowing what a SCAM really mean. Why can't you research and get your fact right... You must be a banker, or do you work for Micro finance Bank? Whatever you are,you lack common sense. MMM has made thousands of people rich in Nigeria alone, you are still in the dark if you don't know how MMM operates. Well I'm willing to take risk rather doing nothing about my life.
NOW WHO LACKS COMMON SENSE?

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb's Chief Executive Resigns / Fraud Alert... First Bank VS Gtbank... Who Has My Money? / Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.