Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report (26080 Views)

Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics / 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS / 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by Nairastake: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
That number suppose to be doubled

8 Likes

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by MadCow1: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
BoneTackle:
When I see comments such as this l, people like omenka, ngeneukwenu, areas, madcow1, modath and other tonnes of coneheaded ABOBAKUS readily come to mind

President Buhari's biggest problem is his economic team and their lack of a clear vision on an economic road map.

Apart from that, I am still with him..

he also needs to reshuffle his cabinet and fast.

2 Likes

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by BoneTackle: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
MadCow1:
That's because most of their jobs were never sustainable in the first place..

ZOMBIE has spoken!

So if they were earning N100 before, but now they don't even earn 1kobo , which is better?. Lets even assume its true the jobs weren't sustainable, I thought there's a saying that half bread is better than non, No?

When you think you have seen the worst of these slowpoke.ic zombies, they come up with another daft and warped logic.

This indescribable love for the dog called buhari has turned too many people to iddiottss.
SMH

Just imagine this nonsense for a comment

14 Likes

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by folu4real(f): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
hummm na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by damola311: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
it should be "has become" because many might still lose their job, they lied to create job during campaign.... Even the common and cheap N power they were talking about since April, is not successful..... They only give their children jobs and let masses do #15-45k job

8 Likes

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
henrydadon:
angry
the thunder that will fire this buhari eh ..is still doing press up angry
hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by ajepako(f): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Anyone here with Time-Machine?

We need to go back to 2015 and correct this costly blunder ....

Bring back our corruption and take your' integrity'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by maclatunji: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Fact: People lose jobs in economic recessions and depressions.

That is why we tell you to support the war against corruption that brought this recession on us.

Had GEJ and his cronies not stolen our collective wealth for themselves, people would not be lamenting now.

To make matters worse, he is implicated in the current economic sabotage going on in the NigerDelta.

Recessions are not easy to get out off but I am confident the present government will get us out of it.
Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by Ofemmanu1: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
kenny987:

Please people should not use this word 'integrity' lightly. That is how they claimed buhari was a man of integrity. How? Such a lying, corrupt, ignorant n daft specimen has absolutely no room for that word and its attributes!
Any similarity btwn the daura cow and humans is purely coincidental.
"Buhari is an animal" ~Fela Kuti.

2 Likes

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by Ofemmanu1: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
maclatunji:
Fact: People lose jobs in economic recessions and depressions.

That is why we tell you to support the war against corruption that brought this recession on us.

Had GEJ and his cronies not stolen our collective wealth for themselves, people would not be lamenting now.

To make matters worse, he is implicated in the current economic sabotage going on in the NigerDelta.

Recessions are not easy to get out off but I am confident the present government will get us out of it.

Zombie.

13 Likes

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by ajepako(f): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
tafrica:
While prices of goods are increasing in the market, people are losing their jobs, some are not even being paid salaries. Purchasing powers of people are greatly being reduced. Very soon, Nigerians will take to the street and revolt. After this report, many people will still lose their jobs which make the figures increasing daily.

As usual, our patriotic defenders will always say "If election is held today, I will vote Buhari again"

Are some people perpetually wired to support this govt even when they are suffering?

Dude, Sorry about this please:

Madridguy....oya wa dibo fun gambari buhari leni oh.. won ti da oruko e nibi oh..

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by maclatunji: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
MadCow1:

President Buhari's biggest problem is his economic team and their lack of a clear vision on an economic road map.

Apart from that, I am still with him..

he also needs to reshuffle his cabinet and fast.

The problem with Nigerians is that we like gimmicks, what happened to all the gimmicks that GEJ launched like SURE P and YouWin?

This government is brave enough to seek fundamental reform and the results will show soon enough.

Any reasonable observer knows that economic policies take time to bear fruit. We are reaping the fruits of GEJ's policies now. President Buhari's policies should begin to yield results in real terms in the next 12 months.
Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by maclatunji: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Zombie.

What an unintelligent response. Apparently, you are not smart enough to articulate ideas.
Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by Okagba: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Entertainment website owners are seeking fashion, celebrity and entertainment freelance bloggers that will be responsible for writing and uploading of contents to the website from their various abodes.

You have to be connected to the internet to be able to have access to the website.
If you are interested and have passion for any of the above please inbox me at

Peter_okagba at yahoo dot co dot uk
Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by Ofemmanu1: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
maclatunji:

What an unintelligent response. Apparently, you are not smart enough to articulate ideas.
I could eat a bowl of an alphabet soup and sh¡t out a smarter statement than this.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by SuperBlack: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Great for Apc.
Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by anonimi: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2016

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by plaetton: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
kenny987:

Please people should not use this word 'integrity' lightly. That is how they claimed buhari was a man of integrity. How? Such a lying, corrupt, ignorant n daft specimen has absolutely no room for that word and its attributes!
Bingo.

Of all the irrational defences of Buhari, the one that nauseates me the most is the bogus claim of integrity.
This is where he actually scores big ZERO.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by Ofemmanu1: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
maclatunji:

The problem with Nigerians is that we like gimmicks, what happened to all the gimmicks that GEJ launched like SURE P and YouWin?

This government is brave enough to seek fundamental reform and the results will show soon enough.

Any reasonable observer knows that economic policies take time to bear fruit. We are reaping the fruits of GEJ's policies now. President Buhari's policies should begin to yield results in real terms in the next 12 months.
Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by fgmay: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
BUWARI WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN AZO ROCK

7 Likes

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by MadCow1: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
maclatunji:

SURE P and YouWin? grin grin grin grin

What about Jonathan's Agricultural revolution? grin grin grin

Bro leave matter.. I am thankful for the kind of person I am. I am still with President Buhari. My only critic of his government is his economic team.. I still believe he will get it right. Patience is the key.
Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by damon222: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Reyginus:
It is not happening. Buhari will win in 2019. I'm sure of that. Either we willingly vote for him for hate of his opponent, like they did in 2015, or he rigs the election. Buhari is not the type of man to lose an election were he's an incumbent.
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by madridguy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
I WILL STAND WITH PMB TILL FINAL WHISTLE.

ajepako:

Dude, Sorry about this please:

Madridguy....oya wa dibo fun gambari buhari leni oh.. won ti da oruko e nibi oh..

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by anonimi: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
kindy51:
winkhmmm i know that he had nothing to offer right from time

You were and still are obviously NOT a zombie.
Congrats, bro.
We told them but they would not listen and called us wailers.
See who is wailing now. grin cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200220_buharitimes_jpeg7f7af5477cac38029a73c90597c94226

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by oluwasegun007(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
it's actually 85.4 million......not 4.54

1 Like

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by ajepako(f): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
eyeview:
And Femi Adesina will open his mouth and say that those complaining in this govt are just the PDP members who have left power. Seriously,Adesina has turned a big disappointment. I met with him a few weeks before his appointment and I hope I will be opportuned to meet him sometime soon. Shameful how a man of integrity like him will enter there and start turning the obvious truth into lie.

As for APC,we were never fooled. We knew they had nothing to offer but Nigerians wouldn't listen.

As for Buhari,we seriously need a ghost to slap him.
ghost ?...lolzzzzzz...
Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
damon222:
Tufiakwa
Lol. But that's what is going to happen.
Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Reyginus:
It is not happening. Buhari will win in 2019. I'm sure of that. Either we willingly vote for him for hate of his opponent, like they did in 2015, or he rigs the election. Buhari is not the type of man to lose an election were he's an incumbent.
really? how did u arrive at dis conclusion?

3 Likes

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by Fedayeen02: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
kalid01:

A good numbers of well trained marketers are
urgently needed by a company in Ibadan which is into
importation and exportation of international
products. (minimum of OND in related field)
interested applicants should forward is or her
qualifications, age and cell number to the
displayed phone number. 08145016707
oga goand work only you tongue

2 Likes

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by millionaireman: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
blueto:
Instead of creating employment, you are creating unemployment, next thing you will do is to sanction banks and firms for retrenching employees instead of curbing recession and creating enabling environment for business to thrive.

Come 2019, Nigerians will right their wrongs at the polling units, even if it takes the “dogs and baboons to be soaked in Blood.”

A government led by a man who should have been in his village tending his cows.

Statistics of employment opportunities any government created in a country is given in quarterly reports, and that determines the fate of the leadership of the country.

But Nigeria is the most strange country in the world. Standards used to measure governance in other countries do not work in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
damon222:
Tufiakwa
Lol. But that's what is going to happen. You underestimate Nigerians. The same people who complain of hunger and the clueless nature of Buhari will still vote him 2019 once they sense the opponent is of a different Religion or Tribe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Government Is Now Regulating IT Professionals!! See Photo / Can One Become Rich As A Salary Earner? / Is There A Decent Way He Could End This Affair With His Married Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.