Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,692 members, 7,851,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

#makenaijastronger: I Have Decided To Support Buhari – Waje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #makenaijastronger: I Have Decided To Support Buhari – Waje (324 Views)

Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) / Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You / Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#makenaijastronger: I Have Decided To Support Buhari – Waje by Naijatalktalk(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Award winning music star, born Aituaje Iruobe, with the stage Waje has called on Nigerians to support the Buhari-led government. The ‘Onye’ crooner said she made a decision to join the team, ‘Make Naija Stronger’ after he met with the vice president, Yemi Osinbajo. The mother of one wrote on her Instagram page ‏@OfficialWaje, thus:

“I joined these great minds to sign up to #MakeNaijaStronger. “My eyes opened today. My meeting with the vice president, to the press conference, points down to one thing – We can be part of the CHANGE by involving ourselves a little more and be responsible for the things that happen in our backyard,” the 35-year-old added.

http://amebosquare.com/news/makenaijastronger-i-have-decided-to-support-buhari-waje/
Re: #makenaijastronger: I Have Decided To Support Buhari – Waje by amuokuko: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
i hope the Chanji wont also affect ur career as its affecting Chidinma's own...
Re: #makenaijastronger: I Have Decided To Support Buhari – Waje by mikool007(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
how much did dey pay you
Re: #makenaijastronger: I Have Decided To Support Buhari – Waje by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
APC OS successfully installed.

Mission: To make you gullible.
Duration: 4 years
Re: #makenaijastronger: I Have Decided To Support Buhari – Waje by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
good luck with that wake you are actually alone on this one hope you don't end up sending second hand clothes

(1) (Reply)

Inrivers: Police Rescue Abducted Corps Member / One Day The Guns Will Fall / October 12: Happy Birthday To My Fellow Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.