Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,992 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours (666 Views)

IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) / UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG / "Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours by phemmyutd(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
One of the trio declared wanted by the Nigerian Army for concealing information on the whereabouts of the Chibok girls, Aisha Alkali Wakil, has revealed that the Boko Haram terrorist group is now ready for peace.

According to her, the group may make a big announcement about the kidnapped Chibok school girls within the next 24 hours.

The lawyer with the National Human Rights Commission told the Nation that, “Since I came back, I have been on their neck.

“They have now agreed to come out and discuss with the government and bring back the girls.

“I am for the Chibok girls and all the captives. They are ready for peace. This is what they told me.

“I think they might post some information on YouTube within 24 hours,” Aisha stated.

This is coming barely one week after President Muhammadu Buhari said his government was ready to negotiate with genuine Boko Haram leaders to release the missing school girls.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/31/boko-haram-ready-peace-will-announce-chibok-girls-whereabouts-24hours-aisha-wakil/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

Re: Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours by D34lw4p(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
Really?
Re: Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours by IVORY2009(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
wow this is cool, I hope this govt of Buhari takes dis serious and do the needful, so dat our girls can be released and re-united with their parents after 2yrs.
Re: Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours by eshietIntrepid(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Super story,

Let watch and see how they will managed to bring bring to existence thing that never exist
Re: Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours by ojun50(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ok oh
Re: Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours by Chloekim(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is good news if its actualise
Re: Boko Haram Ready For Peace, Will Announce Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts In 24hours by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
After John Kerry has gone abi..continue fooling yourselves embarassed

(1) (Reply)

CHANGE : Buhari Goofs On This One. / . / Breaking: Buhari Fulfills Promise, Begins Payment Of N5,000 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.