Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

A Facebook User Wants To Meet Mark Zuckerberg. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Facebook User Wants To Meet Mark Zuckerberg. (739 Views)

Mark Angel Comedy; Meet Mark Angel's Lookalike, Evans. / Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies / (WARRI NEWS)- See As ILL Bliss Take Meet Mark Zuckerberg By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Facebook User Wants To Meet Mark Zuckerberg. by jayjayjones: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
A Facebook user with username Gauis Chibueze (the connector )wants to meet all his facebook friends and zuckerberg in person. He is on his way to Lagos now hoping to get 100 000 share of his conversation with mark before he stand the chance to meet him, going by their conversation below. You can visit his fb page and help a brother.

Re: A Facebook User Wants To Meet Mark Zuckerberg. by jayjayjones: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
their conversation.

Re: A Facebook User Wants To Meet Mark Zuckerberg. by Smellymouth: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nna ehn, I trust my Igbo brothers.. grin

Business all tha way..

Gaius Chibueze,Nwannemus!!! Isi gi no dia!!

Onwero ife.. grin
Re: A Facebook User Wants To Meet Mark Zuckerberg. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ehya
Re: A Facebook User Wants To Meet Mark Zuckerberg. by jayjayjones: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
mode pls move this topic to the permanent site.
Re: A Facebook User Wants To Meet Mark Zuckerberg. by ekim004(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
hw im i shur dats nt alaba zukerbeg...
Re: A Facebook User Wants To Meet Mark Zuckerberg. by Smellymouth: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
jayjayjones:
mod pls move this topic to the permanent site.

Mention their names na.. Lalasticlala, ijebabe3, Fynestboi...
Re: A Facebook User Wants To Meet Mark Zuckerberg. by Ellidude(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
The hustle is real. grin
Re: A Facebook User Wants To Meet Mark Zuckerberg. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nna ehn, I trust my Igbo brothers.. grin

Business all tha way..

Gaius Chibueze,Nwannemus!!! Isi gi no dia!!

Onwero ife.. grin

Na soso cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Wants To Meet Mark Zuckerberg. by Purpletee(f): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
safe journey

(1) (Reply)

OMG! First Gay Bishop Emerges In Church Of England / Lilkesh, Denrele Edun And Frank Donga In A Keke Napep(pics+video) / Stunning Photos Of Ex Nollywood Actress And Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.