Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Need A Talented Content Writer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Talented Content Writer (600 Views)

Professional Content Writer For Your Blog/website And More... / Need A Web Developer,content Writer,social Media Marketer,web Manager,graphic D? / Content Writer Vs. Copywriter: What's The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Talented Content Writer by symbian03(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Just like the subject says, I'm currently in need of a skilled content writer who has the ability to make RESEARCH and compose a unique SEO-friendly content. PROFICIENT English writing and spelling skills is a must, please. No copy and paste "I have content sourcing tools to find out"
You will get paid for every content you write. Holla at me, please. Regards
Re: Need A Talented Content Writer by taiwofawole: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Contact 09030996595
Re: Need A Talented Content Writer by Goldenokey(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
symbian03:
Just like the subject says, I'm currently in need of a skilled content writer who has the ability to make RESEARCH and compose a unique SEO-friendly content. PROFICIENT English writing and spelling skills is a must, please. No copy and paste "I have content sourcing tools to find out"
hello dear, I'm in for it. It'll be kind of you to drop your number or connect a call to me via 07017656422
Re: Need A Talented Content Writer by Cation25(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
I am a writer, almost done with my first book. You can contact me through my phone number, 08138675520 if you need my service.
Re: Need A Talented Content Writer by oteneaaron(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
symbian03:

Hey OP why don't you Post your Project on Our freelance Platform? We have over 40 tested and Proven contetnt Writers who can handle your Project....

The Advantage?

1. You only release Payment when the Freelancer is done.

2. Over 40 Highly skilled Freelancers ready to handle your Writing Project.

3. Our Platform is Super Easy to use.

To Post a Project please go to -- https://www.sourcegig.com/submit-project/

If you need me to Personally shortlist Writers from our pool of High Quality Content Writers, feel free to shoot me a mail at -- aaron@sourcegig.com

or pull a call to 08136035368

Cheers!
Re: Need A Talented Content Writer by buchionwuazor(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
symbian03:
email me @buchionwuazor@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get A Cheapest Host For Your Website For 10k / Facebook 10k Members Group And 1.2k Twitter For Sale / Traffwire Arrives In Nigeria —support Thread For Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.