Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Pictures Of A Man Knocked Down By Truck At CMD Road(graphic) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of A Man Knocked Down By Truck At CMD Road(graphic) (934 Views)

Lagos Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver (Graphic Photo) / Man Knocked Down By Hit & Run Driver In Nnewi. Do You Know Him? (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Man Knocked Down By Truck At CMD Road(graphic) by EHMIR(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
I was coming from Alausa around 12:30pm,then i noticed a few group of people crowded at CMD junction,my instinct urged me to take a look,then i the shock of the year,hit me right in the face,a man lieing lifeless in the middle of the road

Re: Pictures Of A Man Knocked Down By Truck At CMD Road(graphic) by MzPecs(f): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
cry
Re: Pictures Of A Man Knocked Down By Truck At CMD Road(graphic) by hopeforcharles(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
Oh, my heart bleeds cry cry
Re: Pictures Of A Man Knocked Down By Truck At CMD Road(graphic) by D34lw4p(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Oh!
Re: Pictures Of A Man Knocked Down By Truck At CMD Road(graphic) by EHMIR(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
More....

What surprised me most was the manner people stood,crossed their hands and watched as thought na ileya ram dey ground,...i had to shout severally "call the emergency centre nau"...

A man replied,that he had called them already,i stood and watched,defeated...then some annoying set of people started saying.."dis one don go naa"..i had to shout at them,asking them if they are doctors...

I eventually left,luckily i met a policeman around domino's,after CMD complex,"chilling" under a tree,i reported to him,all he said was;"there are some policemen around that plac,anyways thanks".

I just dont knw why human lives are not valued in this part of the worldsad

Re: Pictures Of A Man Knocked Down By Truck At CMD Road(graphic) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Is he clinically dead? RIP

(1) (Reply)

Live Report: Traffic Gridlock At Sango,lagos/abeokuta Road / First Underwater Restaurant To Open In Norway / German NGO Educates Young People On How To Migrate To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.